Author Topic: Got the Tix.com ?????  (Read 1692 times)

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
Got the Tix.com ?????
« on: March 10, 2009, 05:37:34 PM »
OK- so I thought you might enjoy this one. A site call Got the Tix.com is offering U2 tickets at Giants Stadium for sale now (but they'll mail them to you later, yeah right!). Field level seats are going for the bargain price of $1,500.00 !!!!!  They have loads of tickets for all price levels. Those of us who may be struggling financially can get the upper level for the bargain price of $500.00!!!!!! How on earth can they even advertise this when the Giants Stadium gig is not even on sale yet to the fan club members with a code! I suppose the scalpers already paid off the employees of ticketmaster to hold a few thousand seats for them!!  The day of the sale , those tickets which should go for the real price will already be gone for those THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I smell another rat as smelly as the one for the Springsteen nightmare. It sure make real fans very angry to see this kind of thing. How can this be allowed?  I don't understand any of it. Getting tickets for a huge show like this in NYC area is like walking through a jungle. You just don't stand a chance of getting out alive!   >:(

On a much brighter note, I see the Black Eyed Peas are opening for U2 on some dates. I am doing a happy dance because that is one of the bands my cousin manages!!!!!  Maybe I can finally say I got great seats because "I Knew Someone!"  I usually don't know anyone! I am calling him this week. It is worth a shot. But nothing ever that great ever happens to me ;D!!

Offline bonogrl from Boston

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • I had the feeling it was out of control
Re: Got the Tix.com ?????
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 08:35:13 PM »
$1500!  I would never pay that to see U2.  Well, maybe if I was really rich, but that price would have to include back stage passes and a night out with the band!!

Good luck with your connection SG, hope it works out for you.  Maybe you'll get back stage passes!!   :D