Author Topic: How have presales gone for each ticket level?  (Read 1768 times)

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
  • What no man can own, no man can take.
How have presales gone for each ticket level?
« on: March 11, 2009, 10:38:27 AM »
I was curious for those with megabucks, if the top level seats got you as close as one would think they should, and how people in all of the sections (besides GA ofcourse, you won't know your spot for a while) faired in getting front rows of your section, etc. I am a horizon member, so I was hoping that would give me a shot at being toward the front of the section I choose.

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
Re: How have presales gone for each ticket level?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 09:29:13 PM »
Didn't get an answer...thought I'd rephrase it.

Any idea how the presale tix are blocked off?
That is, if you bought the 30 buck tickets...are you opposite the stage..."behind" the stage, etc.

If you got the top level...did you get the impression you will be next to the stage or just in the closest section but across the pitch?

If I don't get an answer this time I'll let my curiosity sit for a while until i start to get some clues as to answering my question.

Offline mezzamorphis

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 06:03:49 AM »
Don't know how that works. Speaking about Amsterdam there were seatingcharts to show the way. I myself ordered 4 tickets GA

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 09:00:53 AM »
Yeah, I was partly prepared for the fact most of the people on the board are going GA. I was going to try for 2 GA for a show and 2 seats for a show...being that I am in the states.