Author Topic: North America Pre-Sale  (Read 1502 times)

Offline spiriva21

• Babyface
North America Pre-Sale
« on: March 11, 2009, 10:46:42 AM »
The North America shows are allowing a total of 4 tickets to be purchased and you can buy 2 different shows. 2 for Chicago, 2 for Giants Stadium. This will obviously require 2 separate transactions, I am assuming. Is the system going to allow you to enter the code twice? Some people will want 2 shows that go on sale at different times. I am assuming the code will be valid for 2 venues or a total of 4 tickets at one venue. Anyone else concerned about the system being able to differentiate codes and multiple venues. Any thoughts....

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
  • What no man can own, no man can take.
Re: North America Pre-Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 11:03:27 AM »
I've been worried about this too...I don't see why it would be a problem...but until I have the tickets to 2 different shows in my hands I will continue to worry (probably needlessly)

Offline evel12314

• Elevated
  • Squeeze out sparks of light.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 11:07:47 AM »
I thought it was a total of four tickets for up to four shows? Like you could buy one ticket each for four shows.

joegtheog

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 11:09:42 AM »
This is correct.  a total of 4 tickets, any combination for any shows

Offline chefconti

• Babyface
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 01:26:24 PM »
Not to confuse matters, but for the US I read it as up to 4 tix to up to 4 shows.  Meaning 16 tix total.  Am I totally looking at that wrong?  So, it's really up to 4 tix (TOTAL) to up to 4 shows.  Meaning 1 show/4 tix, 2 shows/2 tix, 3 shows/1+1+2 tix, 4 shows/1+1+1+1 tix, etc. etc. etc.  Please help me clear this up.  I am a little slow.

Offline Falling At Your Feet

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 02:08:13 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not to confuse matters, but for the US I read it as up to 4 tix to up to 4 shows.  Meaning 16 tix total.  Am I totally looking at that wrong?  So, it's really up to 4 tix (TOTAL) to up to 4 shows.  Meaning 1 show/4 tix, 2 shows/2 tix, 3 shows/1+1+2 tix, 4 shows/1+1+1+1 tix, etc. etc. etc.  Please help me clear this up.  I am a little slow.

It's 4 tickets IN TOTAL for up to 4 shows.
The tour presale FAQ says the following in relation to the US "The code can be used up to four (4) times against up to a total of four (4) tickets at up to four (4) shows in North America. eg two tickets at one show, two tickets at another or one ticket to one show and three to another.) "

It's different in Europe, we can only use the code once, and can get up to 4 tickets.
I can only assume it's the multitude of ticket selling websites in Europe, versus it's all under Ticketmaster or Live Nation in the US.