Author Topic: GA Standing Tickets  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Achtung Andy

• Wanderer
  • Slight Of Hand And Twist Of Fate...
GA Standing Tickets
« on: March 15, 2009, 10:19:38 AM »
I'm planning on getting GA's for Wembley, anyone know whats happening with the GA Tickets, are they standing or seated? I'm getting confused by the conflicting stories here  ???

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Am i right in thinking that if you purchase standing GA's you also get the option of an upgrade to seats?

Don't you just love the panic at presale time!  ;D

Offline Falling At Your Feet

• Party Girl/Boy
Re: GA Standing Tickets
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 05:34:32 AM »
whats happening with the GA Tickets, are they standing or seated?
GA tickets are STANDING tickets.

Am i right in thinking that if you purchase standing GA's you also get the option of an upgrade to seats?
No, the upgrade, assuming it does transpire, will not give you a seat. It remains to be seen what exactly the access will be to the section directly around the stage, as in, if there will be an upgrade process to enable entry to this area.
But even where someone is not upgraded for entry to this area, one will have access to the outer circle, which would be my preferred spot anyway as one won't have to turn around and look behind when the band go walk about along the catwalk.

Offline Northern Star

• Stateless
Re: GA Standing Tickets
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 05:40:11 AM »
In the past at Wembley GA tickets gave you the option of either standing or sitting in certain unreserved seats, don't know if that is the case with this tour though.