Author Topic: does pre sale sell out???  (Read 1729 times)

Offline jayb77

• Wanderer
does pre sale sell out???
« on: March 15, 2009, 01:08:55 PM »
hi, does anyone know if there is a set amount of tickets in the pre ticket sale.

the reason is that i'm at work at 10am and i can only get on the internet by 12pm and so i'm worried that i may miss out.

oh i'm apart of the breath sale.

thanks!!!!

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
Re: does pre sale sell out???
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 01:10:49 PM »
Jay,

I do recall Pre-Sale being limited. Each tour is different. Can someone buy the tickets for you? I'd go that route just to be sure.

Beli

Offline jayb77

• Wanderer
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 01:19:00 PM »
ohh, that's not good news.  :(

i will have to think of a way around this. i'm afraid that i would not trust my mates to buy me a can of coke, let alone to buy me tickets.

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 01:21:31 PM »
You need better mates!  But I know what you mean. I have tested my system at work to make sure I can get on the site to buy tickets (because of filters) but my back up plan is to have my best friend buy them. She is going with me so she has a vested interst. You can always call in sick or late. ;)

Offline cathalmc

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 03:34:14 PM »

I guess it depends on each venue and what ticket you're after but I'd be very surprised if the pre-sale sold out. These are big stadiums with around 80,000 tickets and there's no way that many subscribers to U2.com in the pre-sale for each city. I wouldn't worry about the time you log on for the pre-sale - if you're in the Breathe group then you have a whole day to get online and get your tix.

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 07:02:04 AM »
Presales definitely "sell out" and quickly, whether that's because of high demand or an alotted # of tix, for the presale, notwithstanding the reserved tix for VIPS, radio stations, brokers  etc.  I'd get better mates or take the day off work if possible!  Good luck in any case.