Author Topic: Dublin Ticket Question  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Tee7

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Dublin Ticket Question
« on: March 17, 2009, 11:17:27 AM »
Hi all,
I'm a long time U2 fan but new to this site.  I have a few concerns regarding the Dublin tickets which I was hoping some kind soul could answer for me.  And sincere apologies if these questions have been asked and answered a million times!
1.  Is the area directly infront of the stage going to be a pit area?  is the (red) auction the only way to get into this area or will it be first come first served like the last croke park gigs?
2.  i saw listed on the ticketmaster website tickets for 30 but no option to but them?  any information on this?
thanks for you help

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
Re: Dublin Ticket Question
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 11:35:13 AM »
The Red tickets are auction only and give VIP access to two areas left and right of the stage.
Entry to the inner standing GA area (which is nothing to do with the Red Zone)  will probably be first come first served although there are rumours of a lottery system, God forbid !
Any 30 euro tickets that might be for sale will be at the opposite end of the stadium to the stage as there are no seats behind the stage on the seat plan.
Hope this helps..... :)

Offline Manjoe

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 02:58:11 PM »
I was given the option in Ticketmaster to buy Red Zone tickets today at the same price as GA Field.

Offline JuJuMan

• Babyface
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 05:54:53 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was given the option in Ticketmaster to buy Red Zone tickets today at the same price as GA Field.

You must have done something really special in a past life.

Offline vickidvm

• Numb
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 08:12:07 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I heard that was a mistake.  Although they offered Red Zone tickets, when you selected it you couldn't actually buy them.