Author Topic: ZOO TV edited clips  (Read 1070 times)

Offline robert

• Party Girl/Boy
ZOO TV edited clips
« on: March 18, 2009, 02:19:42 PM »
im interested in knowing how create similar video or more audio clips ala the zoo tv video searches. You know where the channels search and it makes that sound of searching and then other sounds a produced and it gets quite profound and interesting.

watch this if you don't entirely understand what im trying to say. lol

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

in the flim after "Hey DC" you hear an almost feedback esque sound and clips edited together (wat program would need to do this) (at the moment im only interested in capturing the audio because im doing a college radio show and i want it to be amazing! and profound.)
you hear channels search and the pitch of voices is edited and other techniques used and you can edited sounds to say something i.e. the scene die hard 4.0 or zoo tv intro where G.W Bush senoir delcares "we will, we will, rock you"

im presuming i have to obtain the videos and seperate the sound (audio) from it and edit it how i please.
any suggestions on how to do this or what programs to use?

« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 02:26:23 PM by robertbusby »

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
Re: ZOO TV edited clips
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 06:34:47 AM »
You can use Adobe Premiere or Apple iMovie. The editing on ZooTV is done with the highest precision and I doubt you will become a strong editor without plenty of practice. Editing is a difficult task and mentally intensive.