Author Topic: What is the red zone?  (Read 1418 times)

Offline eddyjedi

• Elevated
What is the red zone?
« on: March 20, 2009, 07:25:34 AM »
Can anyone enlighten me...

Offline findandgoseek

• Babyface
Re: What is the red zone?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 08:23:05 AM »
special GA seating on the left and right-hand sides of the stage. you can bid on the tickets and a portion of the the bid goes to a u2 charitable cause. look for the red zone color on the seating chart.

from what i can tell, you need to have a credit card billing address in the venue of the country you are trying to bid on. for example, i'm in the u.s. and it wouldn't take my bid for dublin because i could not change the country billing address field from what they had there "Ireland".

Offline eddyjedi

• Elevated
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 08:24:11 AM »
Ah ok, thanks for that, I have a standing ticket for dublin so wanted to check

Offline Niterpi

• Stateless
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 10:58:45 AM »
i have questions about the GA on the ground.  on maps i notice the "red zones" on either side of the outer circlular stage.  therefore; there are barriers and the GA is partitioned off in some way.  those of you who have GA tickets, could you choose what section you were gonna be in?  is the area inside the circular stage seperate or gonna be first come first serve - and isn't that how european shows were during the last tour as opposed the random scanned entrance to the ellipse in America?

Offline Nielsen

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The Edge is on fire
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 11:34:52 AM »
There is no conformation of how it will be organised but those who got the auctioned ticket are guaranteed Red Zone areas; rumours are flying that it is another lottery system for the inner circle.