Author Topic: Chicago ticket prices for each zone?  (Read 2978 times)

Offline DCexplorer

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Chicago ticket prices for each zone?
« on: March 23, 2009, 07:30:26 PM »
There are six "zones" for Soldier Field, and tickets are listed as being between $30 and $250 on Ticketmaster. However, the breakdown of what each zone costs is not given. Does anybody have a clue as to what each zone costs? The zones are Red Zone, General Admission Floor, Lower, Club, 200 Level, and Upper. I hate to be surprised at time of sale.

Offline MirrorballMoon

• Running to Stand Still
  • "Just wait until you get to Minneapolis!" - Bono
Re: Chicago ticket prices for each zone?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 08:07:37 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There are six "zones" for Soldier Field, and tickets are listed as being between $30 and $250 on Ticketmaster. However, the breakdown of what each zone costs is not given. Does anybody have a clue as to what each zone costs? The zones are Red Zone, General Admission Floor, Lower, Club, 200 Level, and Upper. I hate to be surprised at time of sale.

I don't have an answer for you -- I was wondering the same thing though.

streetmission

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 08:12:57 PM »

I don't have an answer for you -- I was wondering the same thing though.

There's no way they'd charge $250 for all of the Lower level seats (that's not what they've been doing for the European shows).  They'd be charging the same amount for seats behind the stage and clear across the stadium as they do for seats on the north end on either side of the stage.  My guess is the seats clear across the stadium on the Lower level will be $90-95.  The Red Zone are the auction seats.  GA Floor is $55.  I'd guess all of the Upper level seats are $30.  But the confusion is with the Club and 200 level seats.  I have no idea how they'll break those down. ???

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
  • What no man can own, no man can take.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 08:32:30 PM »
There was a note I saw that said seats are broken down by price and not section, so I would assume there is a point at which the zones change left to right as well as higher and lower. Total guess though.

streetmission

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 08:47:55 PM »
There was a note I saw that said seats are broken down by price and not section, so I would assume there is a point at which the zones change left to right as well as higher and lower. Total guess though.

Is this the note you saw?  If so, they're talking about when you select "Best Available" when purchasing tickets.

"Please note that Best Available seating is determined by ticket price and not section/area. If requesting a specific area, such as Floor, please specify in your ticket request."

That's good to remember, because if you select "Best Available" and want GA, the tickets they throw at you will be the best available $30 seats in the upper deck! :o

Offline EdgeUK8_my_mind

• Desert Rose
  • I need you to elevate me here
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 08:51:26 PM »

Is this the note you saw?  If so, they're talking about when you select "Best Available" when purchasing tickets.

"Please note that Best Available seating is determined by ticket price and not section/area. If requesting a specific area, such as Floor, please specify in your ticket request."

That's good to remember, because if you select "Best Available" and want GA, the tickets they throw at you will be the best available $30 seats in the upper deck! :o

I took that to mean that if you listed best available, they would show you the $250 seats unless you said otherwise.

streetmission

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 08:58:06 PM »

I took that to mean that if you listed best available, they would show you the $250 seats unless you said otherwise.

That could be as well. :)

I think once tickets are available they'll have a listing of the prices for each section so there won't be any confusion.  That's the way it's always been in the past for me at Ticketmaster once tickets are available.

streetmission

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 09:10:16 AM »
Just bought 4 tickets for Chicago as a Horizon member.  No problems at all and, I must say, fantastic seats!!!!

I got four seats in section 103, right to the side of the stage, for $95, so there are 100 level seats out there for less than $250.

For all who are going, see you in Chicago in September!!!! ;D

Offline Rlax1200

• Babyface
  • Blessing are not just for the ones who kneel.
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 09:14:09 AM »
YES!!!!! GOT MY 4 TIXS G.A. FOR THE CHICAGO SHOW!!! "LET ME IN THE SOUND! LET ME IN THE SOUND!"

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
  • What no man can own, no man can take.
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 09:16:01 AM »
The club seats were listed in the 95 dollar range I believe.

And after the heart and the ellipse, the inner GA section is called "the sound".

I don't think it's official, but I decided thats what I am calling it. LET ME IN THE SOUND!

Offline zooflie

• Babyface
  • Thanks for the burritos
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2009, 02:47:29 PM »
I got this off of Ticketmaster's site for the Chicago show. Im really confused when I see that every level but 400 has tickets up to $250. I assume the viewpoints to the stage are taken into account.

Level 300 Seats

US $95.00 - US $250.00
Level 200 Club Seats

US $95.00 - US $250.00
Level 100 Seats

US $95.00 - US $250.00
Level 400 Seats

US $30.00 - US $55.00
General Admission Field

US $55.00

Offline DCexplorer

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 03:57:13 PM »
Prices:
$30 (Level 400)
$55 (General Admission Field & Level 400)
$95 (Level 100, 200 Club & 300)
$250 (Level 100, 200 Club & 300)

Sections:
General Admission Field
Level 100 seats
Level 200 club seats
Level 300 seats
Level 400 seats

No mention of "Red Zone" purchase.

I assume other stadiums will have similar array of seating/pricing