Author Topic: Snow Patrol opening in Toronto  (Read 2414 times)

Offline homerjay

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Snow Patrol opening in Toronto
« on: March 23, 2009, 08:12:15 PM »
Obviously it has not been officially announced, as far as I know. But if you search for Snow Patrol on Ticketmaster.com the Toronto gig comes up. It's also on Pollstar.com
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 08:42:18 PM by homerjay »

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
  • What no man can own, no man can take.
Re: Snow Patrol opening in Toronto?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 08:33:39 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Obviously it has not been officially announced, as far as I know. But if you search for Snow Patrol on Ticketmaster.com the Toronto gig comes up.

I'd love for them to open in chicago. Thanks for the tip.

Offline homerjay

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: Snow Patrol opening in Toronto
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 09:04:51 PM »
It looks like Chicago gets Snow Patrol as well.

hrsan

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 08:10:11 AM »
According to U2tours.com, Chicago, Toronto and Boston get Snow Patrol.  New Jersey gets Muse.

Offline 6mp8

• Babyface
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 08:11:50 AM »
God I hate Snow Patrol, with the exception of 2 or 3 songs.

Muse kills Snow Patrol in a million different ways. Of course New York gets them.

Offline vickidvm

• Numb
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 08:20:53 AM »
Snow Patrol have improved live quite a bit over the past few years.  Should be a good opener in my opinion but still no Muse...

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 09:09:22 AM »
I like them pretty well. Good warmup for the boys.

Offline a Name for a Girl

• Precious Stone
  • mild and green and squeaky-clean
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 10:21:13 AM »
 :'(  I love SP, and now I want to go to Toronto!  I'm sure they won't be opening in Raleigh, DC, or VA.

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 10:32:12 AM »
:'(  I love SP, and now I want to go to Toronto!  I'm sure they won't be opening in Raleigh, DC, or VA.

Side note...I always love your posts name for a girl. Insightful, or they at least show your coolness by saying things like "I love SP". Just sayin.

• Precious Stone
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 10:33:37 AM »

Side note...I always love your posts name for a girl. Insightful, or they at least show your coolness by saying things like "I love SP". Just sayin.

Why thank you, Aarond.  :)  That is very nice of you.  I've enjoyed your thoughts as well.

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2009, 10:38:55 AM »

Why thank you, Aarond.  :)  That is very nice of you.  I've enjoyed your thoughts as well.

A feeling is so much stronger than a thought. I have no way of working that in to the conversation...but it came to mind with your post.

• Precious Stone
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 10:42:12 AM »

A feeling is so much stronger than a thought. I have no way of working that in to the conversation...but it came to mind with your post.

True.  And good thoughts always work best when linked with good feelings.  The way U2 unites the mind and the heart is one of their great strengths, in my opinion, which is why they end up with so many excellent fans.

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2009, 10:47:47 AM »

True.  And good thoughts always work best when linked with good feelings.  The way U2 unites the mind and the heart is one of their great strengths, in my opinion, which is why they end up with so many excellent fans.

High five! You worked my ramblings in to an intelligent and coherent observation. Not easily done. 1000 points.

• Precious Stone
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2009, 10:50:51 AM »

High five! You worked my ramblings in to an intelligent and coherent observation. Not easily done. 1000 points.

Why thank you!  I guess I do have a bit of experience on that front, being a writing instructor . . .   :)  Glad to know it worked for me, at least once in my life! 

Offline alanr79

• Refugee
  • Laugher is eternity if the joy is real!
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2009, 01:20:45 PM »
According to U2tours.com, Chicago, Toronto and Boston get Snow Patrol.  New Jersey gets Muse.
[/quote

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

OH MY GOD - Is this for sure???

This my my dream concert line up...!!!