Author Topic: Snow Patrol opening in Toronto  (Read 2416 times)

Offline JasontheJedi

• Running to Stand Still
Re: Snow Patrol opening in Toronto
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 07:07:17 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
According to U2tours.com, Chicago, Toronto and Boston get Snow Patrol.  New Jersey gets Muse.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

OH MY GOD - Is this for sure???

This my my dream concert line up...!!!

It's definitely confirmed. It's on the Muse website. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
  • What no man can own, no man can take.
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 08:35:12 PM »
:'(  I love SP, and now I want to go to Toronto!  I'm sure they won't be opening in Raleigh, DC, or VA.

Side note...I always love your posts name for a girl. Insightful, or they at least show your coolness by saying things like "I love SP". Just sayin.

Why thank you, Aarond.  :)  That is very nice of you.  I've enjoyed your thoughts as well.

A feeling is so much stronger than a thought. I have no way of working that in to the conversation...but it came to mind with your post.

True.  And good thoughts always work best when linked with good feelings.  The way U2 unites the mind and the heart is one of their great strengths, in my opinion, which is why they end up with so many excellent fans.

High five! You worked my ramblings in to an intelligent and coherent observation. Not easily done. 1000 points.

Why thank you!  I guess I do have a bit of experience on that front, being a writing instructor . . .   :)  Glad to know it worked for me, at least once in my life! 

I work at a TV station, so hopefully that explains my stream of nothingness ideas. It also explains where I got my 1000 points to give away.

Offline a Name for a Girl

• Precious Stone
  • mild and green and squeaky-clean
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 08:36:47 PM »
:'(  I love SP, and now I want to go to Toronto!  I'm sure they won't be opening in Raleigh, DC, or VA.

Side note...I always love your posts name for a girl. Insightful, or they at least show your coolness by saying things like "I love SP". Just sayin.

Why thank you, Aarond.  :)  That is very nice of you.  I've enjoyed your thoughts as well.

A feeling is so much stronger than a thought. I have no way of working that in to the conversation...but it came to mind with your post.

True.  And good thoughts always work best when linked with good feelings.  The way U2 unites the mind and the heart is one of their great strengths, in my opinion, which is why they end up with so many excellent fans.

High five! You worked my ramblings in to an intelligent and coherent observation. Not easily done. 1000 points.

Why thank you!  I guess I do have a bit of experience on that front, being a writing instructor . . .   :)  Glad to know it worked for me, at least once in my life! 

I work at a TV station, so hopefully that explains my stream of nothingness ideas. It also explains where I got my 1000 points to give away.

Nicely played, Aarond!   :D