Author Topic: Pats Season Tix Presale (U2 360 in Foxboro, MA)  (Read 1728 times)

Offline jjcruiser

• Intellectual Tortoise
Pats Season Tix Presale (U2 360 in Foxboro, MA)
« on: March 24, 2009, 10:21:48 AM »
Patriots Season Tickets Waitlist Members (like me) can now do a presale with the code you got via email.  I'm a Breathe member and I got this almost a full 24 hours before THAT presale.  Interesting.  I bought two tickets at the medium level, because I wasn't sure what everything else would be.  I'll probably buy two if I can on my U2.com membership presale as well and see which I like best.  Anyway, here's the email:

Your membership on the Patriots season ticket wait list affords you the opportunity to score seats to some of the most sought-after events in New England each year, and we have an incredible one for you!

You may have heard that the U2 360° tour will be stopping at Gillette Stadium on September 20. As a wait list member, Gillette Stadium is offering you the opportunity to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the general public. This is your exclusive opportunity to ensure that you're in attendance when one of the biggest bands on the planet touches down this fall. Access to this special offer is one of the unique privileges of being on the Patriots season ticket waiting list and we thank you for your continued support.

Few bands generate anticipation, excitement and enthusiasm like U2. The band just released “No Line on the Horizon,” their 12th studio album, and it has already shot to number one in 30 countries. U2 360° marks the first outing for the band since the 2005-2006 Vertigo tour, which smashed records internationally when every seat to every show sold out.

The anticipation for this tour is palpable. Boasting impressive architecture and 360 degrees of incredible stage views for concertgoers, production for U2 360° is nothing short of revolutionary. Come and experience the consummate showmen on the ultimate stage.

Concert: U2 360° (presented by BlackBerry) 
Date: September 20th 2009
Tickets: Category I $252.50
Category II $97.50
Category III $57.50
Category IV $32.50

Ordering: This private sale begins today and runs through March 26th at 5:00 PM. Use the following link to order tickets through TicketMaster:

Offline bradjs

• Wanderer
Re: Pats Season Tix Presale (U2 360 in Foxboro, MA)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 10:24:32 AM »
what does it say next to the box where you put your code in?  "U2.com Presale"?  or is there another box.  because there was supposed to be one for giants ticket holders and that doesnt seem to be working.

Offline jjcruiser

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 10:26:57 AM »
Yes, that's what it said.  Try it again a few times.  I had to do it twice.  And btw, I was logged in and buying tickets within a minute of getting the initial email and the "best avail" level at $252/ticket was already sold out.

Offline babylightmyway

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 10:32:42 AM »
I am having the same problem regarding the Giants Stadium pre-sale.  There does not seem to be another pre-sale "box". Just the u2.com one. I have refreshed many a times...

Offline bradjs

• Wanderer
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 10:35:09 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am having the same problem regarding the Giants Stadium pre-sale.  There does not seem to be another pre-sale "box". Just the u2.com one. I have refreshed many a times...

for what it's worth, my friend just called the meadowlands.  he said the lady who answered is getting tons of calls about it, the system is down and they're trying to get it back up.

we'll see how the hell it goes.

Offline jjcruiser

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 10:35:42 AM »
Use the u2.com presale box.  That is what I used.  I just used the code that the Patriots (or for you, the Giants) sent me.

Offline bradjs

• Wanderer
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 10:53:21 AM »

it's working now.  they added the separate box for giants season ticket holders.

Offline babylightmyway

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 11:09:55 AM »
Yes, I see now.  Having no luck whatsoever on GA's....

:-( 

Offline Mark0930

• Wanderer
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 11:12:13 AM »
Yes, I see now.  Having no luck whatsoever on GA's....

:-( 

Had no luck with the Pats presale either for GAs.  I got in right at 12:07 when I received my code from Gillette.  Hoping the Breathe pre-sale will come through for 2 GAs. 

Offline bradjs

• Wanderer
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 12:09:49 PM »
there are no GA's being offered in the venue presales according to the U2.com moderators.  that's good news for u2.com subscribers

Offline Mark0930

• Wanderer
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2009, 01:33:42 PM »
there are no GA's being offered in the venue presales according to the U2.com moderators.  that's good news for u2.com subscribers

Sweet!  Thanks for the info.  I did pull some good seats row 16 in section 127 for $95.  I passed hoping to get two GAs in tomorrow's presale.

Offline Songs_Of_Ascension

• Babyface
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 03:16:02 PM »
The $250 club tickets are still available for Gillette Patriots pre sale

Offline jjcruiser

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2009, 03:44:34 PM »
Several, actually. 

My problem is that I bought two tickets in two places for the concert and I need three together (and can't afford the $270 behemoths in the club level).  I tried to get ticketmaster to refund and issue me three together if possible but they said they cannot do that because of the presale.  Any suggestions?