Author Topic: Berlin Presale  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Angle McDangle

• Babyface
Berlin Presale
« on: March 25, 2009, 04:07:55 AM »
Greetings - anyone trying the pre sale for Berlin will find the process trying if not fluent in German.......the web page does not have an English translation service - your best bet is calling 0049 1805 533 933 - a very friendly lass helped me with the translation process which went suprisingly smoothly - she confirmed tickets would be posted out a couple of weeks prior to the gig.......Good luck

Offline edgefan89

• Stateless
Re: Berlin Presale
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 04:14:12 AM »
I just got my GA tickets for berlin via presale. You are correct, it is in german. So i spent the entire time flicking between the site and google translate. I got the correct tickets tho i hope haha!

I paid 70 euro, these are the GA tickets correct? Translated they meant 'indoor admission interior' which i assume means ga. haha. here is hoping at least.

Offline goanga

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 05:54:26 AM »
Hey, edgefan, did you pay 70 EUR per ticket? Or for two tickets?

Offline edgefan89

• Stateless
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 06:00:56 AM »
70 euro per ticket.

I called up the ticket line straight after to confirm they actually were GA tickets. And they are.

pheww

Offline goanga

• Babyface
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 06:05:56 AM »
WTF?
Weren't they supposed to be 30 and 55 EUR?
Is there some surcharge?
Bloody Germans.  >:(

Offline Angle McDangle

• Babyface
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 06:14:45 AM »
Aw shucks - didn't know about Google Translate !!! - By the time i got it sorted the GA tickets had gone ? - Got seated ones at 87 Euros ? Oh well at least i have them !!! - Bring the noise !!!

Offline edgefan89

• Stateless
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 06:26:02 AM »
i dunno...
looking thru u2.com forums, apparently eventim.de like to chuck an admin fee on top of pre-sale tickets for the 'handling process' haha i dunno. who cares, i got my ga tickets so i am happy. would pay way more to see them if i had to.

but yer 70 euro for ga tickets

Offline goanga

• Babyface
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 04:16:06 PM »
Got mine too  ;D
However: not only is the site only in German, and not only are the tickets 15 eur too expensive, they also charged 35 eur for shipping!
I wound up paying somewhere around 82 eur per ticket.
Bloody Germans.  >:(

Offline Falling At Your Feet

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 04:25:52 PM »
Got two Berlin GA standing tickets on the Breathe presale this morning.
The German was kinda annoying, but I had checked a few weeks back to get familiar with the German word for Standing tickets !

The delivery charges were expensive, but not as expensive as the Amterdam tickets I got, 40 Euro for delivery, but tickets were cheaper.

However, so far, the Nice tickets were the most expensive GA's at 205.00 Euro for 2 including delivery. This is because the Nice venue is not a stadium at all but a running track with a very limited amount of seats so the GA's were more.

Still, all in all, a very smoth presale, so credit where credit is due.