Poll

Which member of U2 looks better with their top off?

Adam
Bono
Edge
Larry
Paul

Author Topic: Shirtless: Who Looks Better?  (Read 18089 times)

Offline imafan

• Wanderer
Re: Shirtless: Who Looks Better?
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2009, 09:14:24 PM »
I need to see them all shirtless RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT to make a fair vote!

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2009, 01:13:08 PM »
Here you go!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, I do know that none of these are current and no, I do not care!  :P

Offline Bonoffee

• Acrobat
  • Excise is a small price to pay for bliss.
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2009, 01:16:03 PM »
Adam... Mmm <3