Author Topic: Croke Park 3 (July 27th) Red Zone GA Tickets  (Read 1243 times)

Offline Falling At Your Feet

• Party Girl/Boy
Croke Park 3 (July 27th) Red Zone GA Tickets
« on: March 26, 2009, 11:17:57 AM »
For anyone trying for Croke Park 3 (Monday July 27th), the Horizon presale is underway, but I just noticed not only can you get standard GA, but you can also get "Red Zone GA"
For the onsale of the previous 2 dates, these "Red Zone GA" were only available in a ticket auction, but they are available to buy now for the third Dublin gig. - Presumably as it's the third gig, it will be harder to shift tickets. They are also at the exact same price as Ordinary GA - 59.80 Euro.

The one great advantage of the Red Zone, is (I assume) one has guaranteed access to the Red Zones, at the sides of the stage, so you have to q up all day. One can just arrive just before showtime.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline SunflowerEyes

• Babyface
Re: Croke Park 3 (July 27th) Red Zone GA Tickets
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 12:24:12 PM »
This is interesting. I'm trying to get tickets for it tomorrow, now I dunno wheter I should go for GA or RED zone :S

Offline beershack

• Wanderer
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 04:53:40 PM »
The Red Zones showed up as an option in the pull down menu for Dublin 1 & 2 as well, but they were not available if you tried to buy them. They are only available by auction.

Offline Falling At Your Feet

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 05:18:29 PM »
Thanks for confirming this.

I was obviously so busy getting GA tickets for Croke Park 1 & good seats for Croke park 2, I didn't look at the full list ! seconds wasted can mean crappier seats.