Author Topic: Live tour downloads  (Read 3559 times)

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
Re: Live tour downloads
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2009, 07:20:03 PM »
Unfortunately it doesn't look like official live concert downloads going to happen on this tour despite it being an obvious moenyspinner for the band and a dream for most fans !!

Offline suppers ready

• Stateless
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 12:29:19 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Unfortunately it doesn't look like official live concert downloads going to happen on this tour despite it being an obvious moenyspinner for the band and a dream for most fans !!

If they charge anything close to what Genesis charged on their last tour, i hope they don't do it, because I can see torrent sites not carrying normal boots of a show...and I will not pay $25 or $30.00 for a CD...sorry, but soundboard recordings cost virtually nothing to make/distribute.....10 or 15 bucks is a huge money maker for the bands and a good value for the fans.  $30.00 is a ripoff and I'd pass on buying any shows.

Offline Malachi

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Is in cyberspace
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 01:00:19 PM »

If they charge anything close to what Genesis charged on their last tour, i hope they don't do it, because I can see torrent sites not carrying normal boots of a show...and I will not pay $25 or $30.00 for a CD...sorry, but soundboard recordings cost virtually nothing to make/distribute.....10 or 15 bucks is a huge money maker for the bands and a good value for the fans.  $30.00 is a ripoff and I'd pass on buying any shows.

I agree. I they do it and charge silly prices for the CD's. I will be very annoyed. For me it will mean they just want to make money.  :'(

But seeing the price for just the basic version of the new album. They might be kind on us.

Mal