Author Topic: 2nd Toronto Show Whaaat?? Anybody else miss out?!  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Andrews11

• Babyface
2nd Toronto Show Whaaat?? Anybody else miss out?!
« on: March 29, 2009, 05:27:33 PM »
Wow, I just don't think I'm ment to see U2 in Toronto this year!  Anybody else completely miss the Presale for the 2nd Toronto show because they were away for the weekend?  Nothing like reading your email at 7:30pm on Sunday and realise that since you've been away from your computer on Friday afternoon they've announced, started and ended a 2nd Toronto presale! 

It's mostly funny to me on a certain level but on another WTF!!!  How can they wait weeks to announce the dates, then have like a 2 week span before the tickets go onsale then out of the blue on a Friday night announce a new show and new presale within 12 hours before the first show even sells out.   At least I know what George W. Bush is doing in his retirement, running the U2 presale system!

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
Re: 2nd Toronto Show Whaaat?? Anybody else miss out?!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 05:52:52 PM »
That sucks.  Knew the show was imminent though so kept tabs on things....

Offline Andrews11

• Babyface
Re: 2nd Toronto Show Whaaat?? Anybody else miss out?!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 05:59:04 PM »
Ya I just falsely assumed it would be like pretty much other show ever and the 2nd show would be announced after the first one sold out and the presale for it would be after that, in normal cronological order.  Baaaah!!!!