Author Topic: Stage setup for more North American dates now on Ticketmaster  (Read 1164 times)

Offline JasontheJedi

• Running to Stand Still
Just FYI, the following cities now have the stage setup for U2 on ticketmaster:

Washington D.C. - FedEx Field You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Charlottesville, Virginia - Scott Stadium You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tampa, Florida - Raymond James Stadium You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Norman, Oklahoma - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Glendale, Arizona - University of Phoenix Stadium You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pasadena, California - Rose Bowl You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 09:31:04 PM by JasontheJedi »

Offline EdgeUK8_my_mind

• Desert Rose
  • I need you to elevate me here
Re: Stage setup for more North American dates now on Ticketmaster
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 11:52:10 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just FYI, the following cities now have the stage setup for U2 on ticketmaster:

Washington D.C. - FedEx Field You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Charlottesville, Virginia - Scott Stadium You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tampa, Florida - Raymond James Stadium You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Norman, Oklahoma - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Glendale, Arizona - University of Phoenix Stadium You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pasadena, California - Rose Bowl You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for passing that on.  You are the man and you found some others a while back, if I recall correctly.

What do you think will be up with the GA lawn at the Charlottesville show?  Will those be the cheap seats?  Will the cheap ones be behind the band?  Most other shows have all GA for $55, but it seems pretty clear that those GA seats aren't going to get scanned into the ellipse. 

Any info would help, if you hear anything.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 12:03:54 AM by EdgeUK8_my_mind »