Author Topic: Got Gillette tickets easy  (Read 4533 times)

Offline vickidvm

• Numb
Re: Got Gillette tickets easy
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2009, 08:22:11 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Parking is not a lot of fun...where is parking fun when 65,000 people are going to be? Again it has improved greatly over the past 5 years or so...do remember though that parking (2 summers ago) is $40.00 at any of the stadium owned(closest) lots. Get there early, crack open a cold one, don't be in a hurry........ have fun.

The last show I saw there (The Stones, I think), parking was $50!!  So make it worthwhile and tailgate  ;D

Offline SaintMike

• Refugee
  • Sponsored by Blackberry!
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2009, 08:43:44 PM »
GA tickets popped right up.  I'm happy for me but the resale market is apparently going to be SOOOOFT.  Which stinks because there's only a 25% chance I'll be making this show to begin with, and in the past I'd have been able to sell them for a nice profit - this year I'll probably take a hit.

Oh right - that's nice. What makes you any different from a scalper then?

Nothing.

I sold them on eBay for $325 about an hour after purchasing :D

That pays for my 2 GA's in Wembley and my chunnel fare from Paris to London.

Offline wrldchamps04

• Numb
  • ^^rock n roll perfection^^
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2009, 07:27:45 AM »
Parking is not a lot of fun...where is parking fun when 65,000 people are going to be? Again it has improved greatly over the past 5 years or so...do remember though that parking (2 summers ago) is $40.00 at any of the stadium owned(closest) lots. Get there early, crack open a cold one, don't be in a hurry........ have fun.

The last show I saw there (The Stones, I think), parking was $50!!  So make it worthwhile and tailgate  ;D
Jimmy Buffett in Aug. 07 was $40.......last Stones tour to hit Foxboro was '03...Stadium website  as of yesterday still says $40,,,,,,,privately owned lots,who knows.....gillettestadium.com

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2009, 08:42:59 AM »
Two words.

Public Transit.

I always take it to big city concerts and football games, it's the way to go.  It's fun being on the light rail or whatever with a pile of fans after the gig (and you don't have to worry about your football team losing either...  ;D).

Offline wrldchamps04

• Numb
  • ^^rock n roll perfection^^
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2009, 08:52:06 AM »
Two words.

Public Transit.

I always take it to big city concerts and football games, it's the way to go.  It's fun being on the light rail or whatever with a pile of fans after the gig (and you don't have to worry about your football team losing either...  ;D).
This is an option at Gillette Stadium...the T runs trains in/out...check the schedules though(MBTA.com?)...the 20th is a Sunday!

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2009, 09:42:44 AM »
Two words.

Public Transit.

This is an option at Gillette Stadium...the T runs trains in/out...check the schedules though(MBTA.com?)...the 20th is a Sunday!

They probably have something special for Sunday Pats games and will do the same for this event I am sure.  Big cities are cool like that ;)