Author Topic: What is the U2.com Bundle??  (Read 5187 times)

Offline Joe90usa

• Airborne Ranger
  • Dragons Rule! Catfish Drool.
Re: What is the U2.com Bundle??
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2009, 03:53:19 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the help All I Want!  I couldn't find any information about this on the U2.com help section, so I sent an email to Ticketmaster customer service.  Hopefully I don't get the run around there.  I paid $50 to sign up for U2.com, I would like to use it!  I wonder if anyone on this forum actually got the email when they first bought the tickets?  It said it would take 48 hours, and it's been a whole week now.

Ticketmaster has nothing to do with this other than being the entry point for your u2.com membership. You need to follow up with u2.com.

Offline luckado

• Wanderer
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2009, 08:49:53 AM »
Thanks for the help All I Want!  I couldn't find any information about this on the U2.com help section, so I sent an email to Ticketmaster customer service.  Hopefully I don't get the run around there.  I paid $50 to sign up for U2.com, I would like to use it!  I wonder if anyone on this forum actually got the email when they first bought the tickets?  It said it would take 48 hours, and it's been a whole week now.

Ticketmaster has nothing to do with this other than being the entry point for your u2.com membership. You need to follow up with u2.com.

Joe, I would agree with you, except for this statement from my Ticketmaster order email:

A ONE-YEAR MEMBERSHIP TO U2.COM HAS BEEN ADDED AS PART OF YOUR PRESALE TICKET ORDER. Within 48 hours, you will be sent an email by Ticketmaster with instructions on how to activate your membership. Additional presale tickets cannot be ordered through your membership purchased through Ticketmaster.com. PLEASE NOTE: This offer is not valid if you purchased this ticket through Marketplace. You didn't add Event Ticket Insurance to your order, but it's not too late to protect your purchase! Click here to add insurance to any Ticketmaster order.

Seems to me to be a Ticketmaster issue, not a U2.com issue.

Offline luckado

• Wanderer
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2009, 02:52:42 PM »
Well I'm happy to report that I finally received an email from Ticketmaster this afternoon with instructions (and more importantly, the coupon code) to allow me to join U2.com and sign up for my membership!  Only took 8 days...   :(

Offline thinwhiteduck

• Babyface
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2009, 05:50:42 PM »
Well I'm happy to report that I finally received an email from Ticketmaster this afternoon with instructions (and more importantly, the coupon code) to allow me to join U2.com and sign up for my membership!  Only took 8 days...   :(

Same situation here, I got the email TODAY after 8 days... that's a lot more than 48hrs....  :-\