Author Topic: Seriously, quit asking about GA numbers on your tickets - they mean nothing...  (Read 4228 times)

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
They are a way for the venue to count, that's it, that's all.  All GA shows through Ticketmaster have been like this from the dawn of time, and there are NO SEATS at these U2 concerts.

/endrant

Offline JasontheJedi

• Running to Stand Still
I appreciate your valiant effort EdgeFest, but unfortunately, with more presales starting tomorrow, this thread will get overlooked by many frantic GA ticket holders.

Offline Witsa

• Running to Stand Still
I think most people just skim over a lot of the posts and tend to miss the posts that actually give the info that they are looking for...  could be that they think that is too logical to make sense.

Offline bloom

• Elevated
  • These days are better than that
I just want to say that I love the title of this thread.

Offline Witsa

• Running to Stand Still
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just want to say that I love the title of this thread.

;D ;D  so true!

• Airborne Ranger
LOL!

If it stops one person from asking, it's all good... but alas I will never know.  Sick of all these folks who just join for that one question and we never see them again...

Offline Northern Soul

• Desert Rose
  • I'm not coming down...

• Airborne Ranger
Yay to whoever pinned this puppy!!!!

;D

Offline Joe90usa

• Airborne Ranger
  • Dragons Rule! Catfish Drool.
Yay to whoever pinned this puppy!!!!

;D

Happy to help.  8)

Offline Alex

• Wanderer
HEY! I'm calling animal protection! Get the puppy down!!!  :D

Hawkmoon2e

You mean, they're not going to line us all up in the GA in an orderly and single file fassion according to our numbers on our tickets??
 ;D

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
I've got the number of the beast!   :o

Offline ninja306

• Babyface
I heard that the number tells you exactly where you must stand in the stadium.
So if you are number 23943 you will have to stand in the a specific spot about 2/3 of the way back from the stage, with the person who has ticket 23942 on your left, and the person with ticket 23944 on your right. Unless, of course, you are the end of a row.

I think the best number to have would not be number 1 because that would be right at the front left and you would go deaf from the speaker stack. I have worked out that 187 would be the best one to have that will be dead centre at the front.

It is so obvious really, I cannot understand why people still must ask questions.

PS If anyone HAS got ticket 23944 for Wembley I would be really grateful as my girlfriend has ticket 625 and so we cannot see the gig together. Her ticket is nice and close to the front :)

• Airborne Ranger
So if you are number 23943 you will have to stand in the a specific spot about 2/3 of the way back from the stage, with the person who has ticket 23942 on your left, and the person with ticket 23944 on your right. Unless, of course, you are the end of a row.

I think the best number to have would not be number 1 because that would be right at the front left and you would go deaf from the speaker stack. I have worked out that 187 would be the best one to have that will be dead centre at the front.

It is so obvious really, I cannot understand why people still must ask questions.

PS If anyone HAS got ticket 23944 for Wembley I would be really grateful as my girlfriend has ticket 625 and so we cannot see the gig together. Her ticket is nice and close to the front :)

Epic!  :D

Offline Nielsen

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The Edge is on fire

LOL

Why would standing positions have places  :D :D :D?!?!?!?!?!!?

Read the U2.com announcement _