Author Topic: "Meadowlands All Access" e-mail about a presale for second NYC show...  (Read 4164 times)

Offline bloom

• Elevated
  • These days are better than that
Just wondering if anyone else has received an e-mail from "Meadowlands All Access" which seems to imply that they have access to a presale for the second NYC show? It say you can access the presale if you click on the link in the e-mail. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with U2.com, and I have already used up my presale code for U2.com...so I'm generally a bit confused...should I trust it or not?

Offline uplate6674

• Up With the Sun
  • every poet is a thief
I wouldn't risk it. If you're going to use your presale code (if you still could), I'd only go directly to the ticket sale pages on Ticketmaster by clicking on the links on the Tour page on u2.com.

Offline bloom

• Elevated
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wouldn't risk it. If you're going to use your presale code (if you still could), I'd only go directly to the ticket sale pages on Ticketmaster by clicking on the links on the Tour page on u2.com.

Yeah, no I wouldn't try using my U2.com presale code again or anything - already have my for tickets for the first show! But this e-mail gives me a NEW code! It's all very fishy...probably good advice not to trust it!

Offline lostfan2009

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Just used the link and code in the email and got 2 great $95 seats... this was huge!

Offline Joe90usa

• Airborne Ranger
  • Dragons Rule! Catfish Drool.
What's not to trust about the link? It should be legit.

Offline jfp612

• Wanderer
Bloom,
I received the email and used the link to purchase tickets.  It's just similar to the venue presales for Boston/Chicago/NY that were held last week.   

I think I received the email because I bought tickets for the first NY show last week.  I don't think there's anything fishy at all.  It was the normal Ticketmaster procedure, and I received the confirm email.

There may not be much left now, but I recommend you use it.  It beats getting shut out during the public onsale.

Offline bloom

• Elevated
Ah MAN! I lose a couple of hours and all the good ticks are gone! Oh well, I would have had to skip classes AGAIN to take advantage of it, so maybe it wasn't meant to be! Thanks everyone for the advice though...I'm not so experienced with the whole ticket buying thing, and it seemed too good to be true :(

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
The link is totally legit. We signed up for Meadowlands presale access a couple of years ago for shows for my sons. You pick the types of shows you like and they will alert you to presale access date and time. I got this one and because I already have tickets using my U2.com code for the Thu. show , I thought I would try this for the Friday show. It started at noon eastern , 2 hours after Horizon codes. I got in and had a pair of tickets in the lower tier very close to the stage for $95.00 but I did not take them fast enough. I had to start all over and by then all that was left was horrible nosebleed seats for $30.00! I did not take them. That was about 12:20 eastern time!!!   They went very fast. I didn't care too much because I have good seats the first night!

Offline vickidvm

• Numb
I got in and had a pair of tickets in the lower tier very close to the stage for $95.00 but I did not take them fast enough. I had to start all over and by then all that was left was horrible nosebleed seats for $30.00! I did not take them. That was about 12:20 eastern time!!!   They went very fast. I didn't care too much because I have good seats the first night!

I did the same thing SG!  I thought "Oh, I can do better" so tried again and then got crap.  I'll be trying again on Monday.   >:(

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
I got in and had a pair of tickets in the lower tier very close to the stage for $95.00 but I did not take them fast enough. I had to start all over and by then all that was left was horrible nosebleed seats for $30.00! I did not take them. That was about 12:20 eastern time!!!   They went very fast. I didn't care too much because I have good seats the first night!

I did the same thing SG!  I thought "Oh, I can do better" so tried again and then got crap.  I'll be trying again on Monday.   >:(

Me too!!!! ;)

Offline lostfan2009

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: "Meadowlands All Access" e-mail about a presale for second NYC show...
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 07:23:27 PM »
Try it now.. it looks like tickets are still available in the $95 range