Author Topic: Link & Venue Presale Password to 9/21/09 Show  (Read 1768 times)

Offline jfp612

• Wanderer
Link & Venue Presale Password to 9/21/09 Show
« on: March 31, 2009, 11:19:56 PM »
I have no idea how long this will last, but here's the link and password for the second Gillette stadium presale for 9/21/09.  I used it at 1:00 AM 4/1/09.  This is not an April Fool's joke.  I was just able to get two $30 seats.

A DJ at WFNX in Boston posted this (link below).  Click on the link he provided at the top of the page.  Enter the password he provides  under "Password Protected Presale".  You can't just go to Ticketmaster's website.  You need to use his link.   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline cathalmc

• Party Girl/Boy
Re: Link & Venue Presale Password to 9/21/09 Show
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 11:58:29 PM »

Looks genuine but I get this:

Our ticketing system is currently unavailable due to routine maintenance. Please check back at a later time.

Typical!

Offline jralex12

• Refugee
  • just because i rock doesnt mean im made of stone
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 12:04:53 AM »
i had 4 front row tickets in the uppers on edges side and then the site goes to down and i lose the tickets!!!!! i am soooooo pi**ed

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 01:30:43 AM »
cool, it's up & running now. it's actually offering me better tickets than i was offered for show 1, with my boots membership, or the general sale :P  section 111 $250, section 133 $95 (not bad)

Offline TitleTrack

• Babyface
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 11:11:40 AM »
same thing in chicago

Offline cedars

• Babyface
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 11:58:42 AM »
Ok, so maybe this is a dumb question, but here it goes anyway:

If I use that link and that password and I order 4 tix, does it render my presale code useless?  What about the issue of the max # of tix per household?  In other words, as a longtime U2.com member, I used my presale access code last week for the 9/20 show and got 4 GA's.  I had my wife sign up two days ago and she is a "Boots" member so her presale isn't until 6pm tonight with her access code.  So....if I use this link and presale code with our home address and we are successful, can we still use her U2.com presale code later tonight when "Boots" members can get tix?  Please advise, I'm confused.  Thanks!

Offline Joe90usa

• Airborne Ranger
  • Dragons Rule! Catfish Drool.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 12:10:11 PM »
Ok, so maybe this is a dumb question, but here it goes anyway:

If I use that link and that password and I order 4 tix, does it render my presale code useless?  What about the issue of the max # of tix per household?  In other words, as a longtime U2.com member, I used my presale access code last week for the 9/20 show and got 4 GA's.  I had my wife sign up two days ago and she is a "Boots" member so her presale isn't until 6pm tonight with her access code.  So....if I use this link and presale code with our home address and we are successful, can we still use her U2.com presale code later tonight when "Boots" members can get tix?  Please advise, I'm confused.  Thanks!

Your u2.com password is for the u2.com presale only. If you participate in any other type of presale, that has nothing to do with u2.com and nothing you do there should affect your u2.com presale. The only exception I can think of could be exceeding the maximum number of tickets allowed through the first 24 hours of the general sale.

Offline cedars

• Babyface
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 12:28:58 PM »
Well, it certainly works!  I just got 4 lower section seats (section 121 row 14) which appears to be fairly close to stage.  I'm happy with those as I have GA's for first night and my wife and I want to bring our two young children to their first U2 show.  Thus, seats are a must!  I still have my wife's Boots presale code, which from comments here I suppose I could still use later tonight.   

Offline CharityDance

• Stateless
  • ...and turn me around tonight
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 01:27:19 PM »
FYI 3:30 PM EDT, still able to pull up pairs of $250 tickets, and singles at $32 using this link and the password boots. 

Offline ABloodRedSky

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • We're sorry, we're closed for lunch.
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 03:52:48 PM »
5:48 got three section 119 seats.

Question.

Someone on that site said orders will be cancelled if once Ticketmaster sees you aren't from the Foxborough area. But I bought some and it went through and I got a confirmation thing and all...they can't take it back, right?

Offline zooflie

• Babyface
  • Thanks for the burritos
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 04:33:00 PM »
6:30 est here and I got two good $97 seats in sec 119 also.