Author Topic: Best Presale Ever! Thank You U2!  (Read 1320 times)

Offline globaljosh

• Intellectual Tortoise
Best Presale Ever! Thank You U2!
« on: April 01, 2009, 08:26:47 AM »
Wow. Even though I let my paid subscription lapse and renewed as a "Breathe" subscriber, my presale experience this morning was phenomenal! Picked up my two GAs for Tampa, then another pair for Atlanta, with no problems whatsoever! Smooth and easy, no delays, and all my stress and worry wound up being totally unnecessary. Re-upping my U2.Com membership was totally worth it!

Best of luck to everyone else.

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
Re: Best Presale Ever! Thank You U2!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 08:30:01 AM »
Darn rights.  After all the whining and complaining, all I have to say is good on U2 for making all my ticket purchases smooth and awesome, I got just what I wanted for FOUR different shows!

Myself, husband and friend are flying to Chicago/Toronto (we are from just above North Dakota in Canada) for them.

Friend had a Horizon membership, I have a Breathe membership and husband grabbed a Boots membership... all in all we have 3 sets of GAs and one set of seats for the concerts, and the friends going with us are happy with what they have as well.

I have to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU as well.. general-on-sale is a dogfight I didn't have to deal with.  I tried once for Chicago general-on-sale for a friend and couldn't even get 2 tickets ANYWHERE let alone GA!

Offline ricky

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 08:34:23 AM »
Do you have to be a paid subscriber on U2.com to get presale tickets or will a free subscriber be able to get the presale code as well ?

Offline spgny

• Wanderer
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 09:24:08 AM »
There is a method to this madness.....think of all the fan club $$$ they will make in future years...they are making the procedure for fan-club members easy as a selling point..........

revenues rule everything in this relationship...

Offline globaljosh

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 09:29:30 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is a method to this madness.....think of all the fan club $$$ they will make in future years...they are making the procedure for fan-club members easy as a selling point..........

revenues rule everything in this relationship...

Well if higher revenues equate to more future tours, I'm happy to support (and thankful to be in a position to be able to shell out for a few shows).

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 09:32:00 AM »
Easy for GAs - Got mine within seconds!   8)
As for reserved seats... not so much!  Just "LEG" seats showing available.  BOO!   :P

I think that the best seats are VIP @ $500+....

Offline OneStepCloser

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Can you hear the drummer slowing?
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 10:32:43 AM »
Oh gosh, seeing all these success stories for GA is making me real nervous as a Boots presaler. I hope there's enough for me  :o *anxiously awaiting 3pm*