Author Topic: so my mom accidentally threw out my my first night GA Gillette Stadium tickets..  (Read 2563 times)

Offline kjazz17

• Babyface
i was pi**ed, i had them shipped to my house because i go to school in a different state, and when i got home i couldnt find it, and we searched high and low because my dad saw it come in, and then she realizes she threw the ups envelope out without even realizing what it was......no i have to pick the tickets up at will-call the day of

Offline Nielsen

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The Edge is on fire
Ouch >_<

I would be pi**ed if that happened to me - especially with the "no refunds" part of the policy >_<

Offline DRay9911

• Stateless
  • el pueblo vencera
we can give you some advice on how to handle that

erik & lyle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i was pi**ed, i had them shipped to my house because i go to school in a different state, and when i got home i couldnt find it, and we searched high and low because my dad saw it come in, and then she realizes she threw the ups envelope out without even realizing what it was......no i have to pick the tickets up at will-call the day of

Offline Ricco

• Stateless
  • I was the bad guy who walked out...
So how long has your Mom been missing and do the Police suspect you yet?   :D

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
Wow that is way worse than when I dropped my Ipod nano in the toilet when I was cleaning it  a few months ago!!! :o  Sorry to hear that.

Offline sboccia

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Dude, what time does the dump open tomorrow? Get down there early!

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
So how long has your Mom been missing and do the Police suspect you yet?   :D

LMAO!    :D  I'd be super pi**ed but what can you do?  Good thing they'll honor them and you can pick the up will call.

Offline Crewboy

• Stateless

All you have to do is call Ticketmaster.  So long as you still have your confirmation code,  they will void out the tickets that were tossed out and reissue you a new set of tickets.

They'll probably have them waiting at will call though......just means that you and whoever you are taking can still wait in line.  But you'll have to leave the line for a bit to get your tickets at the will call window.

The fans are pretty cool about the GA line if you've been there....they will most likely hold your place while you get your tickets provided whoever you bring stays in the line.

Offline pt1916

• Stateless
How about I booked a stag weekend in portugal the same weekend for dublin and I used my four presale ticksts for dublin. I completely forgot about the gig!!! I still can't believe I did it. I'm going to barca so getting no sympathy from anyone but I'm gutted.

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
Crewboy gave good advice to the originial poster. 
@ pt - well that sucks!  Too bad.  At least you're set for Barcelona and hopefully you have no problem selling your Dublin tix. 

Offline wrldchamps04

• Numb
  • ^^rock n roll perfection^^
 ;D Sorry, trying not to giggle......it'll all work out for you, and in the end you'll have a good laugh (hopefully)

Offline U2verted

• Babyface
Don't worry! The same thing happened to me once.  My mom threw my tickets away for a Coldplay concert the same exact way yours did.  It was in a UPS envelope right next to my TV.   I come home one day and don't see them (i Just got them in the mail the day before).  I bought them on ebay, so imagine..I didn't have the luck of picking them up at will call.  I know exactly how you feel!

hrsan

With all the service charges Ticketmaster charges you, one good thing is that they are very accomodating.  I personally prefer Will Call.  I never had a problem with Will Call.

Offline a Name for a Girl

• Precious Stone
  • mild and green and squeaky-clean
Don't worry! The same thing happened to me once.  My mom threw my tickets away for a Coldplay concert the same exact way yours did.  It was in a UPS envelope right next to my TV.   I come home one day and don't see them (i Just got them in the mail the day before).  I bought them on ebay, so imagine..I didn't have the luck of picking them up at will call.  I know exactly how you feel!

:'(  How awful!  I hope she made it up to you somehow, but I don't know how she could!

Offline kjazz17

• Babyface
GOOD NEWS SHE FOUND THE TICKETS!!!!!!! ALL IS WELL!!!