Author Topic: Hello people  (Read 7459 times)

Offline DecemberStar (The Mysterious Girl)

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • Give me one more chance, and you'll be satisfied.
Hello people
« on: October 15, 2008, 03:29:55 PM »
Hello guys,It has been a while since I have actually talked to anybody here,so I just want to stop by and say hey to everybody *wave*

Offline Joe90usa

• Airborne Ranger
  • Dragons Rule! Catfish Drool.
Re: Hello people
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 04:20:40 PM »
Welcome aboard.

Offline hogwash

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: Hello people
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 05:55:59 AM »
Great to be aboard look forward to many discussions about U2, especially their forthcoming album due in
February/March. As i have been to many concerts this year, Whitesnake,Budgie,Ozzy,John Fogerty etc,
The year before as i have never seen them live, but i thought may as well give it a go, for memory the concert
was delayed due to personal problems, the concert originally was March 2007, but due to those unfortunate
circumstances, they returned to our shores in Australia early November. I'll say this without a shadow of doubt,
as suggested over a 35 year period i have seen many live acts too numerous to mention, and i have countless
cd's too, i still think and i guess i may not be alone, recently bought the 2cd set of "The Joshua Tree"
That would have to be in the top 10 albums of all time! Getting back to the U2 concert, it was one of the most
exhilarating concerts i have seen in a long long time, 135 minutes of energy,fire power, it literally took your breath away, It would personally rank Top 5 concerts of all time, I'll sum it up, stunning!