Author Topic: Tickets received for UK shows?  (Read 5006 times)

Offline cathalmc

• Party Girl/Boy
Re: Tickets received for UK shows?
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2009, 11:49:12 AM »

I'm still waiting for my London and Glasgow tix.

And the ones for the Cardiff show which I cannae actually go to now cos of a clash with a mate's wedding, but I still need the tickets to be able to trade or sell em.

Offline cathalmc

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2009, 11:51:56 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And what about the poor bloke who bought a GA pair for Wembley from me for 355 quid?  He's gonna be kept hanging for that long as well?

If you did that then you are beyond pejoratives. And the gall to boast about it too.

Offline biggirlzrbest

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2009, 05:11:04 PM »
I am very nervous!  Bought 4 tickets and planned a 9 day trip from US to Ireland around the July 24th concert.  If we don't get our tickets at least 2 weeks in advance, we're screwed!  And, who wants to wait on pins and needles, hoping nothing goes wrong...I've spent $thousands$ already, so Ticketmaster Ireland better come through!!!

Offline jmh72

• Wanderer
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2009, 10:34:09 AM »
Croke tickets came today 8)

Offline biggirlzrbest

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2009, 09:10:59 PM »
Are you in the US?  Did you order them from Ticketmaster during the presale?  If so, that gives me hope!

Offline jmh72

• Wanderer
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2009, 01:46:38 AM »
I am from Scotland and still waiting on my glasgow tickets. I got croke tickets from general sale.

Offline donvalley360

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2009, 02:33:34 AM »

I'm still waiting for my London and Glasgow tix.

And the ones for the Cardiff show which I cannae actually go to now cos of a clash with a mate's wedding, but I still need the tickets to be able to trade or sell em.

If they are that good a mate,they'd change the wedding so you could go to the show!!

Offline Hohat

• Babyface
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2009, 05:22:12 AM »
So I received the slightly cryptic and not particularly helpful email from Ticketmaster over the weekend, regarding the tickets I have ordered for Wembley. Anyone have any better information than this?

Dear Ticketmaster Customer,

This is a courtesy email from Ticketmaster regarding your purchase of tickets for the U2 event that is due to take place at Wembley Stadium.

Your tickets will be dispatched closer to the event date.

Whilst Ticketmaster aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible we are not able to be specific with exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the show, or if you are travelling, five days before you leave, please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name and postcode the booking is under. Ticketmaster only posts tickets to the billing address of a credit card. If the address in your booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company, we may cancel your tickets.

Thank you for using Ticketmaster!

Offline spanner

• Numb
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2009, 06:56:48 PM »
So I received the slightly cryptic and not particularly helpful email from Ticketmaster over the weekend, regarding the tickets I have ordered for Wembley. Anyone have any better information than this?

Dear Ticketmaster Customer,

This is a courtesy email from Ticketmaster regarding your purchase of tickets for the U2 event that is due to take place at Wembley Stadium.

Your tickets will be dispatched closer to the event date.

Whilst Ticketmaster aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible we are not able to be specific with exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the show, or if you are travelling, five days before you leave, please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name and postcode the booking is under. Ticketmaster only posts tickets to the billing address of a credit card. If the address in your booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company, we may cancel your tickets.

Thank you for using Ticketmaster!

yeah i recieved the same email.as you  say it  doesn't tell you anything new! a bit of a waste of time really.we all know ticket(basta*d)master dosen't send out the tickets til a few weeks prior to the gigs