Author Topic: Lower arena seat price reduced in Charlottesvile to $95  (Read 1141 times)

Offline aurabender

• Numb
  • dressed up like a car crash
Lower arena seat price reduced in Charlottesvile to $95
« on: May 11, 2009, 08:10:15 PM »
I was just on Ticketmaster and did I search for $99 tickets for the Charlottesville show. I was surprised when the seats that popped up where in section 108 just beside the red zone on the right side in the lower arena. At first glance, these seem like great seats that were not initially available when the tickets first went on sale (The $95 seats were either behind or close behind the stage, or the opposite end of the lower arena. I am just wondering if the represents a price drop,since the show has not sold out, or if there is some sort of visual blocker for what would normally be pretty great seats?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 10:30:04 PM by aurabender »

Offline aurabender

• Numb
  • dressed up like a car crash
Re: Lower arena seat prices reduced in Charlottesvile to $95
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 10:33:47 PM »
just to followup. Lower arena sections 107 and 106 are now also selling for $95. these are sections that were both originally being sold at the $200+ price. I am certainly wishing I had waited to purchase seat now and could have gotten a little closer. Has anyone else noticed a drop in ticket prices at any of the other arenas that are not yet sold out?

Offline EdgeUK8_my_mind

• Desert Rose
  • I need you to elevate me here
Re: Lower arena seat price reduced in Charlottesvile to $95
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 10:56:36 PM »
I just checked and the $95 ones seem to be a little further back - row EE, as opposed to the $250 ones in row D.  However, there are all prices of tickets left.  The GA have long sold out, but the seating will have some gaps in it there.  Still, it is going to be an amazing show.

countrygirl

Re: Lower arena seat price reduced in Charlottesvile to $95
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 02:33:54 PM »
I saw this the other day too.  It looks to me like a claw is right in front of you, I'm thinking that I wouldn't want those seats.