Author Topic: 360 Predictions.  (Read 2289 times)

Offline LOGAN B

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • Ambition Bites the Nails of Success.
360 Predictions.
« on: May 20, 2009, 04:51:07 PM »
What do you think we'll see for the tour this time around? I'm hoping for the stage floor to be a tv screen and for it to rotate(very slowly). That way the crowds up high can see it clearly. Too bad for the GA people.

Offline patrickg

• Babyface
Re: 360 Predictions.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 06:31:29 PM »
I'm predict very entertaining diary entries from a frustrated Willie Williams on the U2 website.  I imagine there are going to be a lot of headaches erecting that massive claw in various stadiums around the world. 

Offline Loose Electricity

• Wanderer
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 09:16:35 PM »
I predict that the entire middle part of the stage will move into place in the gap in the ellipse. I think that is the only way they can get to the outer ring .  In the seating chart there is no GA Standing right behind the stage. This is the area where the stage theoretically can move into place.

Offline u2pinstripes

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 10:04:06 PM »
I predict that they become so occupied with making the long-time fan happy with B-side tracks in the setlist, that fans seeing them for the first time like myself are extremely dissapointed.

Offline aurabender

• Numb
  • dressed up like a car crash
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 11:11:15 PM »
October 1, 2009: An elderly couple living on the edge of town awoken fro their sleep by an otherworldly guitar sound, will look ot the window and call the police and state that they just saw a "giant UFO" land near Scott Stadium.

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 05:32:45 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I predict that they become so occupied with making the long-time fan happy with B-side tracks in the setlist, that fans seeing them for the first time like myself are extremely dissapointed.
That would be a dream scenario !! Sorry ! ;)

countrygirl

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 06:12:25 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
October 1, 2009: An elderly couple living on the edge of town awoken fro their sleep by an otherworldly guitar sound, will look ot the window and call the police and state that they just saw a "giant UFO" land near Scott Stadium.

Ha ha ha, so funny aurabender!!!  I will be there too!!!!  How many days left? I lost count.

Offline aurabender

• Numb
  • dressed up like a car crash
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 03:50:08 PM »
too many.