Author Topic: NO LINE ON THE HORIZON BEST SELLING ALBUM WORLDWIDE OF 2009  (Read 23209 times)

Offline Bads316

• Elevated
  • Ain't nothin' but a muffin
Re: NO LINE ON THE HORIZON BEST SELLING ALBUM WORLDWIDE OF 2009
« Reply #150 on: December 23, 2009, 10:07:30 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was going to post something but I can't remember the topic of this thread anymore. So much for that. :D

its something to do with No Line outselling Betamax tapes i think

Offline Johnny Amsterdam

• Desert Rose
« Reply #151 on: December 23, 2009, 10:23:10 AM »
No it has to do with the Papua's in New Guinea writing a bad review on Avatar

Offline Joe G (Love You Like Mad Magazine)

• Precious Stone
  • 2 souls 2 cool 2 B in the realm of certainty
« Reply #152 on: December 23, 2009, 10:27:26 AM »
It has to do with U2 being completely awesome.

Offline Johnny Amsterdam

• Desert Rose
« Reply #153 on: December 23, 2009, 10:34:47 AM »
Or did it had to do with the guest who wouldn't leave your lawn for what it is according to Garp?

• Precious Stone
« Reply #154 on: December 23, 2009, 10:36:26 AM »
Go Yale!! BOOLA BOOLA

Offline Johnny Amsterdam

• Desert Rose
« Reply #155 on: December 23, 2009, 11:08:06 AM »
Everybody shake you Pompom

• Precious Stone
« Reply #156 on: December 23, 2009, 11:13:39 AM »
Everybody shake you Pompom

I could not agree more.  I am shaking them furiously for my year-end NLOTH celebration.

Offline Johnny Amsterdam

• Desert Rose
« Reply #157 on: December 23, 2009, 11:26:02 AM »
Lady gaga. Taylor Swift and now Susan Boyle surpassed u2 this year. next time better boys. a better album that is. Cause No line was a very lame effort. next time up the antics and get out of this safe mode. It's getting too boring

Offline DrDoom171

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #158 on: December 23, 2009, 11:36:47 AM »
Lady gaga. Taylor Swift and now Susan Boyle surpassed u2 this year. next time better boys. a better album that is. Cause No line was a very lame effort. next time up the antics and get out of this safe mode. It's getting too boring

By golly, I think I finally believe you!  The first 957 times you posted negative comments about NLOTH I thought you were just stirring the pot trying to get a reaction.  Now, I see exactly what you are talking about.  NLOTH sucks....you've won me over.  Your job is done.  You can peacefully retire from these message boards and go join the Susan Boyle and Brittany Spears fan clubs as I'm sure that these message boards will be shutting down soon - it will only be a matter of days until everybody here agrees with you.  So long and I'll see you over at Susanboyle.com.

::)

• Precious Stone
« Reply #159 on: December 23, 2009, 11:52:54 AM »

By golly, I think I finally believe you!  The first 957 times you posted negative comments about NLOTH I thought you were just stirring the pot trying to get a reaction.  Now, I see exactly what you are talking about.  NLOTH sucks....you've won me over.  Your job is done.  You can peacefully retire from these message boards and go join the Susan Boyle and Brittany Spears fan clubs as I'm sure that these message boards will be shutting down soon - it will only be a matter of days until everybody here agrees with you.  So long and I'll see you over at Susanboyle.com.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Johnny Amsterdam

• Desert Rose
« Reply #160 on: December 23, 2009, 04:46:22 PM »

hey I'm not trying to convince you of anything. You may like it as much as you want. I think it's a weak effort from U2. But hey if you dig it you dig it. I sure as hell don't