Author Topic: What do U want from this Album???  (Read 5494 times)

Revolver7

Re: What do U want from this Album???
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 04:39:17 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, if AB was the sound of four men chopping down the Joshua Tree, then to stay with this so-called theme, then I want the new album to be the sound of four (or 6) men assembling an atomic bomb....then setting it off.

That's a great description!!  ;D

I want to be blown away and shocked...I remember when I first heard "Zoo Station", "The Fly" and "Mysterious Ways", I thought to myself "Woah...there's nothing else like this"...I want to think that way again!!  8)

Offline TheFlyingLemon

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 05:07:07 PM »
I want the sound of four men destroying the mainstream charts.

Boom Cha!

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 05:13:20 PM »

Maybe this album will turn mainstream rock on it's head!

Bands like Nickelback, Hinder, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, etc. will all struggle to stay on the charts!

Then popular music will be popular based on how creative and unique it is!

......well.....we'll see...... :P

Offline MEMORY_MAN

• Party Girl/Boy
  • I must follow the path to the endless road...
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 05:14:48 PM »
I want this album to bring good rock music back to mainstream America.  I want this album to knock Pop/Hip Hop on it's head.

Offline TheFlyingLemon

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2008, 05:40:28 PM »

Bands like Nickelback, Hinder, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, etc. will all struggle to stay on the charts!

I hope thanks to the explosiveness and the creativeness of NLOTH, the bands you mentioned shall never be relevant, ever, ever, ever again.

NLOTH FTW!

When people hear the ultra innovative and amazing sound of four men destroying the mainstream charts of Get Your Boots On, the electro rocker will blast peoples variously poor taste of music into space only for the martians to enjoy the mediocrity of FOB, Nickelback, Hinder, Linkin Park and many more loser bands...

I'm getting to excited.  ;D

Revolver7

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2008, 05:45:57 PM »
2009 could be a revolutionary year for music...like 1991...you never know..

Boom Cha!

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2008, 05:58:54 PM »

I hope thanks to the explosiveness and the creativeness of NLOTH, the bands you mentioned shall never be relevant, ever, ever, ever again.

NLOTH FTW!

When people hear the ultra innovative and amazing sound of four men destroying the mainstream charts of Get Your Boots On, the electro rocker will blast peoples variously poor taste of music into space only for the martians to enjoy the mediocrity of FOB, Nickelback, Hinder, Linkin Park and many more loser bands...

I think U2 is the only band out there that is capable of doing something like that.

We'll just have to hope and pray, Vlad.

Offline TheFlyingLemon

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2008, 06:06:00 PM »

NLOTH FTW!

I think U2 is the only band out there that is capable of doing something like that.

Yes, they shall fulfill their destiny, they've been quite in the past few years, letting Coldplay steal all the spotlight so that they get noticed as the most popular band in the world, but here comes U2... BAM! AND sends Coldplay running for cover and down the steep hill.

I really do hope NLOTH can change many peoples view on music, people could start buying and listening to creative and out there music instead of mediocre garbage with the same distorted guitars and notes with lame and "been there, done that" lyrics and pathetic albums.

Boom Cha!

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2008, 06:10:05 PM »

NLOTH FTW!

Yes, they shall fulfill their destiny, they've been quite in the past few years, letting Coldplay steal all the spotlight so that they get noticed as the most popular band in the world, but here comes U2... BAM! AND sends Coldplay running for cover and down the steep hill.

I really do hope NLOTH can change many peoples view on music, people could start buying and listening to creative and out there music instead of mediocre garbage with the same distorted guitars and notes with lame and "been there, done that" lyrics and pathetic albums.

I think you an I are going to get along just fine.  ;D

Offline TheFlyingLemon

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2008, 06:32:09 PM »

NLOTH FTW!

I think you an I are going to get along just fine.  ;D

Glad to hear that.  ;D

Offline Thunder Peel

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2008, 10:42:38 PM »
I'm just looking forward to hearing a new U2 album, whatever direction they may take. I have yet to be disappointed with a U2 album and from the sound of this one it looks like their winning streak will continue. ;D

Offline Dali

• Child of Grace
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2008, 10:19:59 PM »
I want the album to sound crisp and fresh in mid-range frequencies, because that's where the melodies are. On HTDAAB, the Edge was too lost in the mix. So I want his firey rhythm guitar (City Of Blinding Lights) more upfront. And I want the album's mastering to let the music some room to breathe, so no loudness war for me please.