Author Topic: Bono off to live in the US  (Read 8296 times)

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
Re: Bono off to live in the US
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2009, 12:33:40 PM »
I live in upstate NY, maybe its time to take a trip to the big city and catch a glimpse.........

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2009, 10:32:20 PM »
Go for it ocean! If I could, you know I would.  ;)

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2009, 10:48:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I live in upstate NY, maybe its time to take a trip to the big city and catch a glimpse.........

I'll meet you ocean!  We can stalk Bono all over Manhattan together!       :D

Offline Mr. BonorFLYd

• Child of Grace
  • Music you can eat!
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2009, 12:51:48 PM »
yeah it's got to be for the NA tour. so he can have family with him. i think that's pretty cool. a testament to Bono as a family kinda guy.  :)

Offline excavation

• Elevated
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2009, 07:44:38 AM »
SG, just how big is your house?  Should I bring an air mattress for all of us stalkers fans?

Offline MirrorballMoon

• Running to Stand Still
  • "Just wait until you get to Minneapolis!" - Bono
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2009, 02:41:01 PM »
SG, just how big is your house?  Should I bring an air mattress for all of us stalkers fans?

Maybe a tent or two! :-)

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2009, 12:14:22 AM »
Hehehehe........................Let's go with a few tents! LOL  ;D

Offline THEGREATROBYNIE

• Babyface
  • Ali's one lucky lady, and Bono's one lucky guy!
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2009, 09:16:31 PM »
Maybe he will be staying at NY pad during the American leg of the tour. I cannot see him totally leaving Ireland though at least not while his kids are still in school
I think because the Hewson family owns an apartment in Manhattan, that they will probably come over to the States for the NA leg of the tour, and then go home.  Seeing that the kids are still in school, and have their friends there, and Bono and Ali have a life in Dublin too with family,and friends, and I don't see them leaving all that behind to start a new life in the US.   I don't see this as a permanant move.  Bono has always said that he will always make his home in Dublin County, and if he moved to America permantly it would be pretty hard to record their next album.  Which IMHO I don't think that U2 are ready to throw in the towel yet, as their music is still very relevant today.  And by any standards they still are relevantly young to give up their first love which is music. I mean look at the Stones, and Springstien, and The Moody Blues who are still making music,and touring.  I think U2 will be around for awhile longer, and according to some articles that I've read on the net they still have a lot of songs that they want to work on.  So The Hewson family will be back in Dublin before you know it.  And you know it just wouldn't be the same with Bono a resident of the USA.  To me he's a Dubliner through, and through.