Author Topic: U2360: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly  (Read 6844 times)

Offline LOGAN B

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • Ambition Bites the Nails of Success.
Re: U2360: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2009, 01:11:24 PM »
The walkout isn't the best. The last best walkout was POP when they walked through the crowd like a boxing match. But what can they do to intro the band in that stage?

Offline cruise

• Babyface
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2009, 01:15:42 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

- The end of the set-list should be re-worked.  The Pride, Streets, One thing is too similar to the Vertigo tour (the only difference being Walk on is now thrown in the middle).  And Pride, One, and WOWT are just worn-out.  The botching of One didn't bother me (I like spontaneity, even when its a mistake), but the song is lacking something.

Ofcourse, evefrything is debatable. But hey should never, EVER leave out Pride, WTSHNN and WOWY! As a rock band, playing stadiums, they ahve to conquer the audience in the stadium every single night. And that's done with sing alongs like Pride and WOWY and by colossal stampedes and the flood lights/audience blinders of WTSHNN.
Even though it's U2, they just won't win in a stadium playing only songs like Unknown Caller and Staring at the Sun etc...

Offline markreed

• Numb
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2009, 05:57:26 AM »
If they ditched "Pride" I wouldn't mind - they did so on a few dates of the Elevation Tour, and that was just fine with me. Song played too much.

liewerizon

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2009, 06:22:56 AM »
U2360.....

The Good....It's HUGE, it's GRAND, it's U2!!!!

The Bad....I am not going to any show this year, combination of holiday plans and other scheduling conflicts.

The Ugly....My mood because of the reasons above.