Author Topic: why was bono crying after streets??  (Read 4897 times)

Offline Bonoman99

• Wanderer
  • This is me.
Re: why was bono crying after streets??
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2009, 12:44:05 PM »
Bono was emotional because he saw how much all those people in the stadium meant to him,and how much support they have given him,he also said about having to sleep at waterloo station with a demo of a song.

On the friday when he finished a song the crowd were still singing and dancing and he took a moment to look around,he was choked at the fact he had finished and the crowd carried on.He was speechless.

I don't know about other members on here,but everytime I see them I still get hairs standing,and it feels very emotional listening to a band I adore.

Offline philip861

• Refugee
Re: why was bono crying after streets??
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2009, 01:41:49 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bono was emotional because he saw how much all those people in the stadium meant to him,and how much support they have given him,he also said about having to sleep at waterloo station with a demo of a song.

On the friday when he finished a song the crowd were still singing and dancing and he took a moment to look around,he was choked at the fact he had finished and the crowd carried on.He was speechless.

I don't know about other members on here,but everytime I see them I still get hairs standing,and it feels very emotional listening to a band I adore.

First post is referring to the first Croke Park gig, not Wembley