Author Topic: 1e single befor 3 january  (Read 10205 times)

Offline tacoisahotburito

• Stateless
1e single befor 3 january
« on: January 02, 2009, 04:20:08 AM »
Q magazine (Q radio) will have a U2 day on January 3. Will that mean that we can aspect the 1e single than? : :-\

Offline Bads316

• Elevated
  • Ain't nothin' but a muffin
Re: 1e single befor 3 january
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 06:00:52 AM »
They have a U2 'countdown' on the 24th!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 08:18:38 AM by Bads316 »

Revolver7

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 10:04:16 AM »
I hope it's released before the 24th!!!!  >:(...... :D

Offline Nielsen

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The Edge is on fire
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 10:37:09 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Q magazine (Q radio) will have a U2 day on January 3. Will that mean that we can aspect the 1e single than? : :-\

I don't think so. I'm reading the magazine now and didn't mention the release of a new single....but there is a rumour going on that it will be released on Sunday (saw a comment by a person that it will be released to Q TV) but the source is questionable. I don't think it's a good idea to get our hopes up....yet  ;)

Offline Dark Angel

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Oh HAI
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 12:21:39 PM »

I don't think so. I'm reading the magazine now and didn't mention the release of a new single....but there is a rumour going on that it will be released on Sunday (saw a comment by a person that it will be released to Q TV) but the source is questionable. I don't think it's a good idea to get our hopes up....yet  ;)

I cant watch it!!!!! I am busy someone watch it for me!!! then post it on youtube! however, I think tomorow is a bit too early for a release!

Offline Evil Bono

• Numb
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 12:47:19 PM »

Someone on Youtube said it was going to be released next week and he posted that comment 4 days ago.  So I wonder if its true the single is coming or just another rumor? Meditate on this I will......

Offline Nielsen

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The Edge is on fire
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 01:31:26 AM »

Someone on Youtube said it was going to be released next week and he posted that comment 4 days ago.  So I wonder if its true the single is coming or just another rumor? Meditate on this I will......

The source is questionable as I said. Plus we don't know who the person who made that comment on Youtube. I'll just keep monitoring Q Magazine's website for any developments (like the rest of us I hope ;) )

Offline Evil Bono

• Numb
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2009, 02:44:52 PM »
I wonder where all these people are getting these so called release dates?  Some say this sunday and some are saying the 6th.   ::)

Offline LaughingGas

• Refugee
  • "Your face pressed up against the glass"
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2009, 08:10:19 PM »
If a single comes out tomorrow, I just might soil myself.  I am getting so anxious to here the "new" U2.  I have loved all of the hype, no pun intended, and can't stand it anymore!!!!  You are right though, where are all of these "sources" getting there dates from?

Offline Dark Angel

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Oh HAI
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 08:48:04 AM »
Well I think it is safe to say there are ALOT of bad people out there who revel on our obsession...  :-\

Offline Nielsen

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The Edge is on fire
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 11:20:52 AM »
If a single comes out tomorrow, I just might soil myself.  I am getting so anxious to here the "new" U2.  I have loved all of the hype, no pun intended, and can't stand it anymore!!!!  You are right though, where are all of these "sources" getting there dates from?

Please don't soil yourself  ;D

hurricane hugo

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 12:49:52 PM »
I expect the 1st single this week. Next week at the latest. We're what - 60 days away from the album?

#@!

Offline Evil Bono

• Numb
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 01:17:34 PM »
I expect it out any day it'll drop like an atomic bomb, no pun intended.

Offline irvspad

• Babyface
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 01:33:35 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if we hear the 1st single on radio this week...Vertigo was released to radio Sept. 22...two months before HTDAAB was released. 

Offline Nielsen

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The Edge is on fire
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2009, 01:36:14 PM »
That was because U2 heavily promoted the album in contrast to other albums they released. But that doesn't mean that just because they may not release early doesn't mean they should leave their fans in meltdown due to waiting so........

RELEASE IT NOW! (pretty please  ;D ;D)