Author Topic: UK concerts NO CAMERAS !!!!!!  (Read 1499 times)

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
UK concerts NO CAMERAS !!!!!!
« on: August 03, 2009, 05:17:45 PM »
Don't know if anyone has noticed but the tickets for Wembley and Glasgow that have been received this week state in bold across the middle" No Camera/Video/Rec "  WTF !!!!!
1. U2 have always allowed fans to take pics, record the show on video or for CD boots.
2. The feckin official website has a special section to upload your photos and videos !!!

I have just bought a new camera and was hoping to use it for the first time in  London and Glasgow !

WTF !

Offline superstar905

• Stateless
Re: UK concerts NO CAMERAS !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 05:37:52 PM »
I'm guessing you'll be fine, just like everywhere else.  Let us know either way!

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 06:33:20 PM »
Just posted in another thread - I'd be really surprised if that were the case.  If you don't want to chance it then just enjoy the concert & there'll be plenty of shared photos on the web. 

Offline SaintMike

• Refugee
  • Sponsored by Blackberry!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 09:29:35 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1. U2 have always allowed fans to take pics, record the show on video or for CD boots.

WTF !

U2 have never been corporately sponsored by Blackberry

U2 have never charged 150 pounds for a ticket

U2 have never had as crappy a band as the Black Eyed Peas open for them but due to their bowing down to the record label they've bent the rules

Everything you knew about U2 was wrong.
Ambition bites the nails of success.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 12:40:16 AM by StrongGirl »

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 09:42:06 PM »

WTF !

U2 have never had as sh**ty a band as the Black Eyed Peas open for them but due to their bowing down to the record label they've bent the rules

Mike, you are outrageous.

You know darn well there are a pile of photos/videos setting precedent for this on the tour already.   ::)

I can't wait to hear your "review" of Wembley.  I'm surprised you're even bringing yourself to go...  ::)

Offline SaintMike

• Refugee
  • Sponsored by Blackberry!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 10:03:15 PM »

WTF !

U2 have never had as sh**ty a band as the Black Eyed Peas open for them but due to their bowing down to the record label they've bent the rules

Mike, you are outrageous.

You know darn well there are a pile of photos/videos setting precedent for this on the tour already.   ::)

I can't wait to hear your "review" of Wembley.  I'm surprised you're even bringing yourself to go...  ::)

Despite U2's hypocricy and recent contradictions the music overpowers it.  I'm not the only one who borderline hates Bono yet still calls U2 their favorite band.  The dude is the ultimate rock star.  I'm sure fans of the Doors felt the same about Morrison. 

If I could have dinner with any 3 people in the history of the world, Bono makes my list.  That pretty much says it all, no?  I just hope that Ben Franklin and Napoleon will bear with us.