Author Topic: Q Magazine  (Read 4511 times)

Offline melbourne85

• Babyface
Re: Q Magazine
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 09:18:57 PM »
anyone know if this mag is for sale in australia or when it will be? i was at the newsagent yesterday and they only had the november edition

Revolver7

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2009, 10:07:04 PM »
I'm in the US...so I'm out of luck! I'm just able to see whatever is on the Q Mini U2 site...

Offline Nielsen

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The Edge is on fire
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 12:38:02 AM »
Good God >.<  A November edition?! If it's still in November then I'm assuming that the new edition won't be there for a very long time :'(

Offline Dark Angel

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Oh HAI
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 09:42:20 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
anyone know if this mag is for sale in australia or when it will be? i was at the newsagent yesterday and they only had the november edition

You poor thing! You will probably get it in march! I guess it is someting nice to co-inside with the album!

Boom Cha!

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 10:57:23 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm in the US...so I'm out of luck! I'm just able to see whatever is on the Q Mini U2 site...

They might have it at Barnes and Noble. I was there just yesterday and they had a copy of last month's issue with Kings Of Leon on the cover.

I was surprised to see an issue of Q Magazine since I also live in the states. I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open!

Offline Dark Angel

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Oh HAI
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2009, 06:27:31 AM »
Borders over here sells American magazines! so it does happen, ah the wonders of the globalized world  ::)

Offline bonogrl from Boston

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • I had the feeling it was out of control
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 10:42:08 AM »
I know that Barnes and Noble sells it here in the US, but I don't know when they will get the new issue.  I went there on New Year's Day but all they had were left over December issues and some January issues.  I couldn't find the Feb issue.  I should have asked somebody but I didn't feel like it.  I will probably go back this weekend and ask somebody, but I'm thinking it won't be there til next month if they still have Dec. and Jan. on the shelves.

Offline evel12314

• Elevated
  • Squeeze out sparks of light.
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 10:01:33 PM »
Borders usually has it in the US....but when I went today they only had December's issue. I'M NOT PATIENT.