Author Topic: Your U2 dreams  (Read 24579 times)

Offline CherryYouDanceWithMe

• Elevated
  • Larry "Boom Boom" Mullen
Re: Your U2 dreams
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2010, 06:29:32 AM »
I dreamed I was drunk at a party singing "the mooooon is a mirrorball" and everyone in my dream knew the song! And then I woke up and had to listen to velvet dress!

Offline mcnealy

• Babyface
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2010, 03:10:06 PM »
not really that U2-related, but a while ago I dreamt that I was just about to perform at a big concert but I lost my lucky scarf (???).
So a guy hands me some sunglasses. Instant confidence.

• Elevated
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2010, 08:38:35 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
not really that U2-related, but a while ago I dreamt that I was just about to perform at a big concert but I lost my lucky scarf (???).
So a guy hands me some sunglasses. Instant confidence.

:D

Offline Mystways

• Elevated
  • wild Irish rose
« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2010, 08:07:46 PM »
Weeks ago, I had a dream that I was trying to convince my philosophy professor that Bono’s methods of dealing with the African poverty problem were good ones. :D

Offline teresa_88

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • U2: Soul Rocking People
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2010, 06:19:26 AM »
Great thread! If I even mention friends of mine that I dream about U2 they just roll their eyes.... XD -ahhhh the un-enlightened minds!-  ;) ;)

In the last few months - post Wembley and post seeing vids of girls being pulled up on stage.... - I've dreamt at least twice of being picked out by Bono and pulled up on stage.... while he sung WOWY....  :o WOW! Neve woke up better! Can't lie to you: I wish these are PREMONITION/GOOD OMEN DREAMS! ahahahhaha!  ;D ;D

And once I dreamt I was spending a lovely afernoon with the four of them, sitting around in a cafe, chit-chatting, taking pics together... just like old friends!  :D

I think I actually had my first one a few weeks ago,

Bono was on a bus hanging out the window, long haired and everyone was staring at him...then the bus started
leaving.

WOWWW! I swear about a couple of years ago I had pretty much THE SAME DREAM!!!! BONO ON THE BUS! And people staring  ;D I was on the bus too and didn't know whether to go to him and say something or not... then somehow - you know: DREAMS! - I found myself on a big, big boat, in the middle of the sea, and I was expecting to still see Bono there... BUT, it was Tom Cruise! -yeah: loved him too since I was 11 XD - and then nothing happened.
DREAMS ARE FUN!

Offline efdeat

• Elevated
  • It's your world. You can change it.
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2010, 08:21:16 AM »
Last night, I had *two* U2 dreams:

1.  My husband decides he would rather watch The Simpsons than wait in the GA line, so I went to a concert by myself.  The GA queue began at the back of a pirate ship.  I wish I had been dreaming long enough to see where the gig was.  :)

2.  I opened the Tours section of the Forum, only to find 2 threads.  M2 had merged all the Tours threads into either Setlists or GA Advice, and he had posted a warning about not starting any more set list or When Should I Line Up threads now that he had done the hard work of merging everything.   ;D  I remember feeling shocked!  Still haven't checked that section to see if it's true or not.   :D

Offline LoveSupreme

• Elevated
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2010, 09:30:10 AM »
Last night, I had *two* U2 dreams:

1.  My husband decides he would rather watch The Simpsons than wait in the GA line, so I went to a concert by myself.  The GA queue began at the back of a pirate ship.  I wish I had been dreaming long enough to see where the gig was.  :)

2.  I opened the Tours section of the Forum, only to find 2 threads.  M2 had merged all the Tours threads into either Setlists or GA Advice, and he had posted a warning about not starting any more set list or When Should I Line Up threads now that he had done the hard work of merging everything.   ;D  I remember feeling shocked!  Still haven't checked that section to see if it's true or not.   :D

Efdeat, you were in Tampa!
My show in Tampa was at Raymond James Stadium which is the home stadium of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. We have a pirate ship! At one point when Bono was talking to the audience he said "You got a pirate ship, we got a space ship!"  It was cute & a great memory from my concert. Heres a video of it  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline efdeat

• Elevated
« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2010, 02:19:14 PM »
^ I *love* it, LS!!!  Thank you!!!  Now I know where I was last night.  :)

Offline dudette

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #113 on: April 08, 2010, 04:20:33 AM »
 :D There are great....

I was at some show in GA, for the next leg of the 360 tour, and the opening act was BB King- with Bono, Adam and Larry. but then BB King turned into Edge wearing a huge robot suit. And I was confused. And then they didn't do the laser-jacket thing so I was really upset and left.  :D

...yeah...

Offline Aqua

• Acrobat
  • adam for trlica 8^)
« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2010, 04:43:51 AM »
:D There are great....

I was at some show in GA, for the next leg of the 360 tour, and the opening act was BB King- with Bono, Adam and Larry. but then BB King turned into Edge wearing a huge robot suit. And I was confused. And then they didn't do the laser-jacket thing so I was really upset and left.  :D

...yeah...
yeah dudette that's really retarded.

Offline efdeat

• Elevated
« Reply #115 on: April 08, 2010, 07:23:48 AM »
Dudette, sounds like you were at the Lovetown tour but Edge was doing his "from the future" thing from Vertigo.  Maybe the moral of the story is U2 should not try to revisit the past on its current tour?   ;)

Offline Aqua

• Acrobat
  • adam for trlica 8^)
« Reply #116 on: April 08, 2010, 07:27:41 AM »
Dudette, sounds like you were at the Lovetown tour but Edge was doing his "from the future" thing from Vertigo.  Maybe the moral of the story is U2 should not try to revisit the past on its current tour?   ;)
or maybe she should take it easy on the sugar :P

• Elevated
« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2010, 09:27:08 AM »
*Edge in a robot suit*
 :D  :D  :D

Offline dudette

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2010, 01:18:16 PM »
*headdesk* Yeah... too much sugar... (or smileys...  :D)

Offline efdeat

• Elevated
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2010, 07:56:21 PM »
Last night I dreamed I was in a queue for a Red Sox or Nationals game, and I asked the girl in front of me about queue procedures.

"You mean you've never been in a queue before?" she asked incredulously.

"I only queue in the GA line for U2 concerts, and they have special rules," I told her.  "What are the rules for this queue?"

She rolled her eyes and didn't answer.  Lawl.   :)