Author Topic: Your U2 dreams  (Read 24580 times)

Offline LoveSupreme

• Elevated
Re: Your U2 dreams
« Reply #135 on: June 23, 2010, 08:08:52 AM »
Dreamt I was in a minor fender bender. Bono was a witness & was talking to the police. lol.

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #136 on: June 23, 2010, 11:04:00 AM »
Once again, somone has stolen my thread idea... or maybe it's been around for a while. Anyway, I can only remember one U2 related dream-
Taylor Swift and Bono got married and my family was invited to the wedding, but the bride and groom never showed up. It was creepy and made NO sense.

Offline zooey

• Elevated
  • Boom Cha
« Reply #137 on: June 23, 2010, 08:51:11 PM »
This thread has been around since the old forum!

I had one the other night - I'd traveled back in time and went to a party in a hotel where Bono and Ali among others were in attendance. Bono felt ill and stepped outside into the fresh air.  I followed him (of course!) and watched him pace around and hum to  himself.  Then he sang Bad, to himself, for the first time ever.  I'd witnessed the birth of one of my favorite U2 songs ever.  Then he saw me and got self conscious but came over and hugged me.

Offline JoshuaTree94

• Deep In the Heart
  • You bury your treasure where it can't be found
« Reply #138 on: June 23, 2010, 08:56:44 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Once again, somone has stolen my thread idea... or maybe it's been around for a while. Anyway, I can only remember one U2 related dream-
Taylor Swift and Bono got married and my family was invited to the wedding, but the bride and groom never showed up. It was creepy and made NO sense.

Maybe Bono came to his senses. :D

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #139 on: June 24, 2010, 08:12:45 AM »
This thread has been around since the old forum!

I had one the other night - I'd traveled back in time and went to a party in a hotel where Bono and Ali among others were in attendance. Bono felt ill and stepped outside into the fresh air.  I followed him (of course!) and watched him pace around and hum to  himself.  Then he sang Bad, to himself, for the first time ever.  I'd witnessed the birth of one of my favorite U2 songs ever.  Then he saw me and got self conscious but came over and hugged me.
That's a cute dream!
I had one with all the band members in it last night, but I don't remember it very well. I do know that I was in this very huge, noisy room and U2 was sitting at a table, and I was talking to all of them and got their autographs. Maybe it was a wish fullfillment dream.

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2010, 10:33:28 AM »
I had another U2 dream last night. I dreamed that I was a concert that was a cross between the 360 tour and the Joshua Tree tour and I was called up on stage. I don't know why, but then Edge told me to lie down on the stage so I did, and then my sister came up and (crazy sounding alert) Larry kissed her on the lips. Then she was freaking out about that. Then people started trying to get me off the stage. It was weird, and sounds embarrassing now.

Offline ILoveEd

• Elevated
  • Remember me?
« Reply #141 on: July 01, 2010, 12:19:16 PM »
^^^^  :D :D :D Nice, EC!

I had one last night, where I dreamed U2 were performing in the gym at my school. It was packed with people, and there was this little group of chairs where my friends were sitting and watching. I was running around the stage, because I was trying to get a picture of Edge, who seemed to be teleporting everywhere. I had just managed to get a picture of him when I woke up.

It was seriously weird.  :)

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #142 on: July 01, 2010, 04:32:24 PM »
Oh and once I dreamed about a forum member. I dreamed I met JoshuaTree94 and he gave me the Uhforgettable Fire album (don't ask!) and I woke up because I was reaching out in real life, trying to grab the album.
Yeah.

Offline JoshuaTree94

• Deep In the Heart
« Reply #143 on: July 01, 2010, 04:35:12 PM »
Oh and once I dreamed about a forum member. I dreamed I met JoshuaTree94 and he gave me the Uhforgettable Fire album (don't ask!) and I woke up because I was reaching out in real life, trying to grab the album.
Yeah.

It was ME??? ??? ??? ??? :o

:D

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #144 on: July 01, 2010, 04:36:32 PM »
I don't know why it wasn't ET or someone. :( :o

Offline JoshuaTree94

• Deep In the Heart
« Reply #145 on: July 01, 2010, 04:41:55 PM »
I don't know why it wasn't ET or someone. :( :o

Well, at least I gave you one of the best albums in the history of mankind. 8)

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #146 on: July 01, 2010, 04:43:21 PM »
... Which I still haven't listened to...

Offline JoshuaTree94

• Deep In the Heart
« Reply #147 on: July 01, 2010, 04:44:10 PM »
... Which I still haven't listened to...

Go to U2's Myspace Music page and they have pretty much everything (albums and a few singles) on there. ;)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 04:47:03 PM by JoshuaTree94 »

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #148 on: July 01, 2010, 04:46:44 PM »
Well, ET is making me a website where I can listen to the album... part three of my birthday present.

Offline JoshuaTree94

• Deep In the Heart
« Reply #149 on: July 01, 2010, 04:47:26 PM »
Well, ET is making me a website where I can listen to the album... part three of my birthday present.

Fine, don't take the easy route. :P