Author Topic: Your U2 dreams  (Read 24646 times)

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
Re: Your U2 dreams
« Reply #150 on: July 01, 2010, 04:49:00 PM »
She's already making the website, it'd be a waste if I went and took the "easy route."

Offline JoshuaTree94

• Deep In the Heart
  • You bury your treasure where it can't be found
« Reply #151 on: July 01, 2010, 04:56:29 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's already making the website, it'd be a waste if I went and took the "easy route."

Fine fine.

:P

Offline Thehorsefly [whinny!]

• Desert Rose
  • Nobody gonna feel no pain,Nobody gonna cry someday
« Reply #152 on: July 09, 2010, 11:06:58 AM »
I had a dream last night, which I only vaguely remember, but in it I was having a conversation with Edge. For some reason, Edge shows up in my dreams a lot.  :D

Offline LoveSupreme

• Elevated
« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2010, 08:27:20 AM »
I dreamt I was in high school and Bono & Edge (Joshua Tree era) were in my class. 
There was a nun teaching, so guessing it was a Catholic HS (which I went to IRL).

Edge was sitting in the seat directly left of me. He looked like Pirate Edge complete with his long hair & cowboy hat. Bono was sitting in front of me.  I noticed Edge was wearing Converse. I was too (Never worn Converse in my life) lol.  So I (very casually) picked up my leg to pull the laces tight on my high tops to tie them. lol.
Oh my BFF was also there & we were talking & swearing, as we do. Bono was turned around trying to talk to me very seriously about how I shouldnt swear & use the Lord's name in vain & how it was disrespectful to the nun & her teaching.  I remember I was trying not to laugh at him.  Yep, sounds like high school to me minus the Bedge being there.

I found this dream very amusing.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 08:31:34 AM by LoveSupreme »

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #154 on: February 15, 2014, 10:12:03 PM »
i've had many dreams about U2 going on tour recently, but the most recent involved U2 touring with all the old props. They had the trabants and they'd change in outfits like the JT cowboy get ups. The best part was when they all 4 came out for the encore, dressed as the Ghostbusters. Reached behind their backs and pulled out "R&H spotlights" to shine on the audience.

Yea, that happened.

smee

« Reply #155 on: February 16, 2014, 04:57:53 AM »
Ive had loads of dreams about u2 over the years....all based around the music....me being on stage etc with them. As i think i saaid elsewhere fairly recently, some of the most beautiful music i have ever heard, has been in my dreams. Such a shame i cant recall the tunes when i wake...as i reckon i could be onto a good thing if i could lol

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #156 on: February 16, 2014, 08:12:36 AM »
I had a dream I was at a U2 concert last night and I was
Hanging out with some of you and GA ONLY COST SEVEN DOLLARS! Yeah, that really was a dream. But U2 didn't even get onstage before I woke up.

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
« Reply #157 on: February 16, 2014, 10:10:39 AM »
That's a buzzkill, Chilly. They've appeared in all my dreams.

Smee I remember them performing ebw in concert but it had a wgrywh kinda vibe. Loved it.

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #158 on: February 16, 2014, 01:43:31 PM »
Once I didn't even make it to the concert... I was about to go but the building I was in caught on fire and everyone had to be evacuated, and it took so long I didn't get to the concert. :P

Once, however, I dreamed I was onstage with them and played bass and ran around the circle. That was fun.

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2014, 01:54:24 PM »
Once I didn't even make it to the concert... I was about to go but the building I was in caught on fire and everyone had to be evacuated, and it took so long I didn't get to the concert. :P

Once, however, I dreamed I was onstage with them and played bass and ran around the circle. That was fun.

Uh oh sounds like some trauma in the head of chilly dreamin of bein stuck in a bldg that's on fire!

How adorable that u ran the circle playing bass. To bad for Adam though

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #160 on: February 16, 2014, 03:10:46 PM »
I've had dreams that this album actually came out

Offline The Edges Cat

• Desert Rose
« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2014, 03:31:24 PM »
I've dreamed of being at concerts and hearing brand new songs. I wish I had musical talent, because some of these songs, particularly the bass lines, sounded fantastic.

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #162 on: February 16, 2014, 03:57:06 PM »

Uh oh sounds like some trauma in the head of chilly dreamin of bein stuck in a bldg that's on fire!

How adorable that u ran the circle playing bass. To bad for Adam though
In the dream I was more annoyed at being late for a U2 concert than afraid of being stuck in the burning building. :D Really scary dreams are usually about people chasing me.

I've had dreams that this album actually came out
That's a good one...

Offline U2-obsessed and proud

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Let The Rain come down, make a brand new ground
« Reply #163 on: February 17, 2014, 05:37:03 PM »
My U2 dream happened in real life last night.

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
« Reply #164 on: May 02, 2014, 02:17:04 PM »
well guys. im afraid to say i had another "new album" dream. i heard it, it was incredibly underwhelming and the whole board turned their backs on the band afterwards.