Author Topic: Your U2 dreams  (Read 24712 times)

Offline CherryYouDanceWithMe

• Elevated
  • Larry "Boom Boom" Mullen
Re: Your U2 dreams
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2009, 03:06:17 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOL   bono's been getting some serious love from everyone!  :-* 

oddly enough, i've never actually had a dream involving anyone from U2...but they've all been in my dreams at one point or another...it's very strange.  they sort of watch in the background.  i'll be doing something else, and ill just catch sight of someone.  but then they vanish.  almost like angels or something that you can't see clearly but know are there.  bizarre, no?

is there anyone who's actually met a band member in person and then dreamt about them?  i'm just trying to imagine what dream-bono/edge/adam/larry would act like...since most of us dont hang around them on a daily basis :D

Me too. Last night for example, I dreamed I was in this big cafeteria and I wanted a latte. And there were coffee machines everywhere but I couldn't reach any of them -they were all too tall. And somehow I knew that Larry and Adam were at the cafeteria too, but they never actually were in my dream.

And a while ago I had a dream I was riding in a train car with Adam, but we never had a conversation or anything - we were just riding in the same train car.

Offline Tumbling Dice

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I won't pay the usual fee
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2009, 05:39:00 PM »
An arena tour to support the release of Songs of Ascent or is it vice versa.

Offline Bundang Dave

• Staring at the Sun
  • It's not what I want; it's what I need.
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2009, 05:54:35 PM »
Back in the early 90s, when I first found out about bootlegs and the kind of record shops that sold them, I used to have dreams about finding really rare, unheard of U2 outtake bootlegs. Wish I could record those dreams somehow, cause the music I heard in them wasn't really U2, but it was awesome.

Offline The Unknown Caller

• Holy Joe
  • TORIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2009, 06:03:25 PM »
I had a dream about U2! I can barely remember it at all, except it involved someone I know going to talk to Bono and I was trying to persuade them to make Bono play IGWSHA on the next leg... I think it may be because my friend and I talked about the IGWSHA video yesterday but... it's still weird!   :D

Offline jenbU2

• Stateless
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2009, 05:41:45 AM »
I just had a dream about the band. Just woke up from it a few minutes ago. I went to see a friend of mine who, in the dream, knew the band; and they happened to be at her house talking to her parents. I was introduced to Bono and Edge. They were both very nice. Bono asked if I had plans to see them play, and I told them that I would be at both Anaheim show in 2010. Then I also told him about what happened to me at the Rose Bowl show (I broke my ankle there - that happened in real life). Then they left the room because they had to go back to work. I sat and was talking to my friend, when Larry and Adam came into view from where we were sitting. Adam didn't say anything, but he smiled at me. Larry was really, really cranky. My friend reassured me that he's normally very friendly. Then they all had to leave, and my friend and I went to dinner. Then I woke up. What was funny about the dream was that it was JT era band that I was telling about 360 Tour experiences and plans. I also remember telling my friend in the dream about how I couldn't wait to post about what happened, and here I am posting about the dream right after I wake up from it.  :D

Offline RunningtoStandstill (The League of Extraordinary BonoPeople)

• Airborne Ranger
  • There is no end to love.
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2009, 06:18:18 PM »
lol that is very cool  i love how everyone's dreams involve meeting/talking with band members!

Offline rattleandhum24

• Up With the Sun
  • All messed up, with opera in my head.
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2009, 03:17:48 PM »
I had a really interesting U2 dream last night.  I had a rough night sleeping because my cousin Alex was on my mind (if you don't know what I'm talking about it, it's in the Walk On thread), and I actually had a U2 dream.  I dreamt they were doing a stadium show and I was there, and I was sitting in arena seats about 5 feet away from Edge, which was weird because I was definitely on Adam's side of the stage.  The stage was actually up in the seats so it was elevated from the floor and jutted out so the way I was sitting I almost had to look backwards to look at Edge.  Then Bono came walking around the middle landing of the arena, and was just walking around like it was no big deal, and was asking if anyone had anything they wanted to tell the audience.  I walked up to him and told him I didn't want to share my info with the audience, but I told him about Alex and just asked that he invoke all the power he could muster to make her better.  It was weird, because the God-complex seemed to actually be real in my dream and Bono had the power to fix anything.  He said he'd so everything he could and that's where it ended.  Really weird dream.

Offline Miami66

• Airborne Ranger
  • The goal is soul
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2009, 04:19:46 PM »
That U2 would play a stadium show in Lincoln and I'd have excellent seats. Last night I even dreamed that they went to a bar I was at night before the afforementioned concert, I was singing U2 Karoke and they took me aside and said that they wanted to pull me up on the stage to perform one or two songs.
I couldn't decide between Seconds, Lemon, or Kite so they let me do all three  ;D oh well one can dream can't they?

Offline pilgrimtogo

• Numb
  • ALL THE SECRETS, NO ONE TO TELL
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2009, 06:08:35 AM »
2 nights ago i was dancing with Larry. Next moment the floor was covered with scorpions! Strangely enough, Larry and I are both scorpios!

Offline LMbVOXedgeAC [aka LMB]

• Elevated
  • Hold me close and don't let me go.
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2009, 08:01:00 AM »
I had a dream that I got a call from my old guidance counselor, saying he met the band in Boston and they wanted to meet me, so they sent a limo and I got to go backstage.  That's all I remember.  Pretty good dream, though!

Offline TyraRay

• Elevated
  • Ill come back above, when there is only love <3
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2009, 08:54:27 PM »
YAY, Im not alone !
I had one , it was awhile ago though. Like 3 weeks ago?
Anyways, I dont remember much. I was in bonos house ( Eve's room to be exact ). We were
bestfriends I think. We were sitting at the end of her bed and I remember asking her "Is it weird Im obsessed with your dad
but im younger then you are ? " And she said .."No, all my friends are".
LOL! Then we went into the kitchen and ate food.
hahaha.

Offline JoshuaTree94

• Deep In the Heart
  • You bury your treasure where it can't be found
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2009, 12:28:52 AM »
That U2 would play a stadium show in Lincoln and I'd have excellent seats. Last night I even dreamed that they went to a bar I was at night before the afforementioned concert, I was singing U2 Karoke and they took me aside and said that they wanted to pull me up on the stage to perform one or two songs.
I couldn't decide between Seconds, Lemon, or Kite so they let me do all three  ;D oh well one can dream can't they?

I'd listen to you. ;)

I had a dream a few years ago that my 7th grade teacher somehow knew Bono and convinced U2 to play a show in our church. It was odd, because there weren't any drums set up, but it was still super loud and the album versoins of the songs were playing. Then at one point Bono was wearing a priest's vestments or something, anyway, he was sitting on the steps leading up to the altar...very odd dream. :D

Offline Thehorsefly [whinny!]

• Desert Rose
  • Nobody gonna feel no pain,Nobody gonna cry someday
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2010, 06:46:14 PM »
:D  :D

Offline Aqua

• Acrobat
  • adam for trlica 8^)
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2010, 06:51:36 PM »

I'd listen to you. ;)

I had a dream a few years ago that my 7th grade teacher somehow knew Bono and convinced U2 to play a show in our church. It was odd, because there weren't any drums set up, but it was still super loud and the album versoins of the songs were playing. Then at one point Bono was wearing a priest's vestments or something, anyway, he was sitting on the steps leading up to the altar...very odd dream. :D
LOL that sounds like my dreams... weird. :D

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2010, 06:40:16 AM »
I think that I had one U2 dream but it was months ago and I do not remember what was about.  ???
I am just sure that Adam was in it  ::), but nothing else.

What do I have to do to have another one  ;) :D :D :o?

Any suggestions?  ???