Author Topic: Your U2 dreams  (Read 24547 times)

Offline CherryYouDanceWithMe

• Elevated
  • Larry "Boom Boom" Mullen
Re: Your U2 dreams
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2010, 12:12:29 PM »
I had a funny U2 dream last night!

I was transported back in time to the first U2 concert in their school gym. I was very excited when I got there to be transported back in time, because I had a lot to tell them about the future. But then I got side-tracked by Johnny Cash. (In my dream he was a young John Cusack in a black leather jacket, very hot IMO). He would not stop talking to me and inviting me to the after party. So I went and it was at the playground next to my Church. This was very convenient, I thought. So I was wandering in and out of the church trying to find U2 and Johnny Cash just kept pestering me. So finally, I told him what I was going to tell the band, which was that they were going to become very famous and make really really awesome music. Johnny Cash seemed to be very excited about this. Then young Johnny Cash and I transported back to the future. And that was it!

Offline TyraRay

• Elevated
  • Ill come back above, when there is only love <3
« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2010, 05:13:06 PM »
I FINALLY had a U2 dream 2 nights ago and forgot to share. It wasnt that great though... LOL

I had tickets to the superbowl ( though I did not even watch it on TV ) ,
and before the game started on the big screen in the middle of the stadium ( like the one on the 360 tour :P )
It showe U2 like in a waiting room or something. Everyone started screaming then the screen went black and the game started.
All of a sudden I looked back and they all came and sat in the 4 seats behind me and my cousins. I turned around and started talking as
if they already knew me and they asked if we could switch seats so we did .

Thats it.
LOL :D

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2010, 05:14:31 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was transported back in time to the first U2 concert in their school gym. I was very excited when I got there to be transported back in time, because I had a lot to tell them about the future. But then I got side-tracked by Johnny Cash. (In my dream he was a young John Cusack in a black leather jacket, very hot IMO). He would not stop talking to me and inviting me to the after party. So I went and it was at the playground next to my Church. This was very convenient, I thought. So I was wandering in and out of the church trying to find U2 and Johnny Cash just kept pestering me. So finally, I told him what I was going to tell the band, which was that they were going to become very famous and make really really awesome music. Johnny Cash seemed to be very excited about this. Then young Johnny Cash and I transported back to the future. And that was it!

Cherry-- Was Neil there??????

• Elevated
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2010, 11:32:52 AM »

ha-ha. probably in the corner snorting  ???  :D

• Elevated
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2010, 11:33:16 AM »

ha-ha. probably in the corner snorting  ???  :D

no, that was mean. I am sorry if that offended anyone.

Offline RunningtoStandstill (The League of Extraordinary BonoPeople)

• Airborne Ranger
  • There is no end to love.
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2010, 04:35:28 PM »
i had a dream i was singing u2 songs....and it was AWESOME!!

Luis Youtwo

« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2010, 11:22:16 PM »
The Edge is always in my U2 dreams  8)

Offline JSab

• Staring at the Sun
  • No, no line
« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2010, 02:23:02 AM »
XD had a dream this morning that i saw my old vis com teacher with adam clayton and the band walking along (what i think is) the red carpet and Adam had the same haircut as my vis com teacher (mind you, im my dream i thought it was my vis com teachers normal haircut but it wasnt). And thats about all haha. Another dream i had before that in the same sleep was that i was really late to my first day at my photography tafe course :P this coming monday... lets hope that doesnt become true (though, the reasons for being late were rediculous as dreams do that - i could find my train, and i ended up on some foreign train station)

Offline LoveSupreme

• Elevated
« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2010, 01:14:06 PM »

That is a pretty awesome dream.  Its good to know I'm not the only person who wishes they had a time machine so they could go back to see old U2 shows. :D

Offline halljoh2

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • Lets see colours that have never been seen.
« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2010, 06:43:32 AM »
I had a pretty good one a while back....

Me and my friends from kayaking were in a band, and we were trying to play Stay, but it was going really badly.  I was singing, but the guitarist kept playing the guitar part from The First Time, so we kept screwing up.  Suddenly Edge showed up and I was like "tell him he's wrong", but Edge told me I was wrong, even though i knew I was right.  We eventually played the song with the lyrics from stay and the guitar from The First Time, it sounded pretty good...

Offline dudette

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2010, 07:30:31 AM »
I had a pretty good one a while back....

Me and my friends from kayaking were in a band, and we were trying to play Stay, but it was going really badly.  I was singing, but the guitarist kept playing the guitar part from The First Time, so we kept screwing up.  Suddenly Edge showed up and I was like "tell him he's wrong", but Edge told me I was wrong, even though i knew I was right.  We eventually played the song with the lyrics from stay and the guitar from The First Time, it sounded pretty good...

:D :D :D Nice...

Offline LoveSupreme

• Elevated
« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2010, 06:35:56 PM »
I had one!  I think its bc I listened to Zooropa before I went to sleep last night & I havent listened to U2 before bed in a while. Anywhoo I was in a Shoney's (restaraunt, You Southerners know what I'm talkin bout) and it was packed. I couldnt find a seat, I'm wandering around.  Low & behold I come upon a booth with Bono occupying it. Bono at a Shoney's. Yeah, totally possible.  So I'm like "Oh gee, where can I sit? Theres nothing open..."  and he's like  "sit here." At first he wasnt very talkative. But then I got the feeling like we were having a convo. All I remmeber specifically was asking if he was married (dont judge me lol).  He said yes. I asked for how long. He said a while. I asked him "is marriage hard?" lol.  He said Yes it can be. And then I woke up. The End.

• Elevated
« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2010, 06:56:19 PM »
I had one!  I think its bc I listened to Zooropa before I went to sleep last night & I havent listened to U2 before bed in a while. Anywhoo I was in a Shoney's (restaraunt, You Southerners know what I'm talkin bout) and it was packed. I couldnt find a seat, I'm wandering around.  Low & behold I come upon a booth with Bono occupying it. Bono at a Shoney's. Yeah, totally possible.  So I'm like "Oh gee, where can I sit? Theres nothing open..."  and he's like  "sit here." At first he wasnt very talkative. But then I got the feeling like we were having a convo. All I remmeber specifically was asking if he was married (dont judge me lol).  He said yes. I asked for how long. He said a while. I asked him "is marriage hard?" lol.  He said Yes it can be. And then I woke up. The End.
:D   :D 
...Bono at Shoneys, yes it could totally happen!!!!

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #103 on: February 16, 2010, 06:58:22 PM »
I think I actually had my first one a few weeks ago,

Bono was on a bus hanging out the window, long haired and everyone was staring at him...then the bus started
leaving.

Offline TyraRay

• Elevated
  • Ill come back above, when there is only love <3
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2010, 12:52:18 AM »
I have NEVER had a dream where I remember so much detail as I did last night  :D
But I wont explain half of it because it wasnt about U2 and unless you guys watch the Bachelor, you woulnt get it  :D :D

Anyways, the 2nd part , I am at the wedding of the two bachelor people.. and its on a huge ferry type thing.
ALL my family and friends were there. I was alone walking past the buffet and all of a sudden I look up and there was TWO Bonos.
They were walking with a couple of other people, talking. One of them was normal Bono, and the one beside him was a super skinny Bono.
I looked at him/them trying to speak but I coulnt speak. I went to tap the closest one the shoulder, but pulled back quickly and just kept walking.
Right away, I saw my mom and went up to her and told her. She was like, " Yeah!! Weird, eh? The real Bono is the skinnier one! He looks so good!
He said he has been working out!"
After that, I went out on the deck of the ferry and saw my friend and I waved her in.. I told her I saw Bono. so we were about to go on a hunt for him, but
there was this Guitar Hero station and some guy was playing Vertigo. We stayed and sang it.
Then I woke up :'(