Author Topic: Your U2 dreams  (Read 24762 times)

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
Re: Your U2 dreams
« Reply #165 on: May 03, 2014, 03:01:03 AM »
I seldom dream of U2. . . a few weeks ago I had a very powerful dream about them. The topic is rather disturbing so I won't repeat it. I think what made it so powerful was that Edge figured so prominently in it.

When I looked into the meaning of the dream my source said it was an indication that things were moving to a new level.

Fingers crossed.

surit87

« Reply #166 on: May 03, 2014, 04:31:50 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've had dreams that this album actually came out
HAHAHA!

surit87

« Reply #167 on: May 03, 2014, 04:34:21 AM »
I seldom dream of U2. . . a few weeks ago I had a very powerful dream about them. The topic is rather disturbing so I won't repeat it. I think what made it so powerful was that Edge figured so prominently in it.

When I looked into the meaning of the dream my source said it was an indication that things were moving to a new level.

Fingers crossed.

You can always rely on the Edge to take things to a whole new level, Bels. ;)

Offline seashells

• Staring at the Sun
  • Let me in the sound
« Reply #168 on: May 03, 2014, 09:15:15 AM »

Fingers crossed.
What?  All that and then no details?  You can't do that to us!  Compromise - was the new level a good thing or a bad thing?  Hope it wasn't a nightmare.

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #169 on: May 03, 2014, 09:33:11 AM »
right. give details please. i give all the details i can remember.

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #170 on: May 09, 2014, 06:51:53 AM »
This may be the first dream i have ever had about Bono...so i am at some
house or some function and someone says 'Bono's here'...so I was like,
no way, then he comes & sits down across from me, arms folded and says
hi and then we were like buds just hanging out...he looked like he was
maybe ten years ago....just thinner but more hair....fun dream....does
it mean anything?? :D :D

Offline codeguy

• Elevated
  • If there is a light, don't let it go out
« Reply #171 on: May 09, 2014, 09:03:07 AM »
I thought I was dreaming when I met Bono at age 12 in the backyard of my grannies house on North Frederick Street, Dublin.... Does that count? It was quite surreal....He was wearing his live-aid outfit (it was May-Jone 1985) except he also had a black top hat on......

smee

« Reply #172 on: May 10, 2014, 04:57:48 AM »
I had a Bono related dream last night.. I dreamt that i was at college....doing a sound engineer course.....then it just so happened that Bono was giving a speech at the college. So i went along....there was lots of cheering people....but there was a few booing him too. And his speech....was about his fluctuating weight lol. i bet it all means something lol

smee

« Reply #173 on: September 30, 2014, 02:32:05 AM »
I had my latest u2 related dreams last night.
It was set in Edinburgh, Murrayfield Stadium (where i have seen u2 play twice before). There were two stages, one running the length of the park and the other at one end. First support act was none other than..................Bon Jovi (im no fan of his music). and i was sat up the back, inside a sleeping bag lol. He was in among the crowd trying to get them up dancing etc....then came over to me and asked my name lol
I remember thinking in my dream that id need to tell the guys on @u2 all about this lol
Anyhoo...next came on, on the smaller end stage, who i thought was u2.....but it was some weird tribute band. they lasted about 30 secs as they had sound probllems so left the stage. I remember llooking around at that point and the stadium was near empty haha
my mate needed the toilet and asked if i could go get him a half pint of lager. So i went to the bar (which was empty) and asked for a a half pint. The guy had to sell me a soft drink too....otherwise it would be ilegal. So he tried to charge me 14
Then i went back to stand at the mixing desk, and some random band came on stage and they were guff and i seem to recall a pile of flags hanging from the ceiling.
So i decided to go for a wander, and went past the merch stalls, and there was u2 merch available inc tee shirts with the word navaho printed on them
Anyhoo's by this time....my feet were soaking....and my mate hadnt returned from the toilet....so i decided to go and get the train home....but i didnt know the way...so had to ask a few people, but they were unable to talk (im sure this means something). I have a recurring dream about getting all worked about about having to travel home (which is just like me in real life if im ever away from home)
Anyhoo...that was my dream. And yeah...my dreams are that vivid and detailed haha

Offline Velvet Dress

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #174 on: September 30, 2014, 03:54:26 AM »
A couple of nights ago I dreamed that Larry and Ezra Mullen and I were chillin out on the beach, I don't know which, but possibly the one near his house.   Though why anyone would want to hang out on an Irish beach is beyond me.   We were all fully clothed, Larry in a polo shirt and all.    :P

I'm no Larrygirl.   So clearly I've been thinking far too much about SoI.

(I don't even know what Ezra Mullen looks like, but the little boy in my dream definitely wasn't his brother.)

hrsan

« Reply #175 on: November 07, 2014, 07:57:24 AM »
I never had a U2 dream before, but last night I was walking to a bus stop and the band was there handing out flyers for their new album.  I pretended to know nothing of the album and they asked me if I had heard it and what I thought about it.   I asked Larry if this was something he wanted to do and he said no.  Bono was going back and forth as more people showed up.  Adam was very talkative and I don't recall if the Edge was even there.   When the bus stop got too crowded, we were suddenly indoors and there was a line and I got angry because I wasn't first.  They assured me that regardless of how people were lined up, I would be first.  I was then led to a back room where they started asking me questions, though I don't recall specifically what was asked.

I have no idea what it means.

Offline Pride

• Numb
  • North Dakota is best Dakota
« Reply #176 on: November 09, 2014, 02:52:33 PM »
I listened to SOI last night, and I fell asleep right after The Troubles ended, and I had a dream that it was a creepy version, played really fast. The end.