Author Topic: Your U2 dreams  (Read 24636 times)

Offline macphisto

• Party Girl/Boy
  • In te domine.
Re: Your U2 dreams
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2009, 01:55:48 PM »
Once had a dream that the band was playing a live concert on my street onboard a flatbed truck (much like the surprise concert played for the All Because of You video shoot). I rushed outside and had Bono sign a copy of my War and Hotdaab albums. The band were pretty chill about the whole experience...

Offline evel12314

• Elevated
  • Squeeze out sparks of light.
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2009, 03:46:39 PM »
I had a dream that my friends and I were putting together a giant jigsaw puzzle in my basement. The puzzle was a picture of the crowd at Live 8, and when we finished it became real and I fell into the picture. I found myself in the middle of the crowd sitting on a giant white box the size of a truck. I opened the found and inside I foudn all these T-shirts with weird psychedelic photoshopped pictures of U2 as pirates. They had eyepatches, parrots, peg legs, swords, the whole thing. On the back was a list of reason why U2 are pirates. I wanted one of the shirts but they were all size XXXXXXXL.

Offline TheStoogeU2

• Wanderer
  • The goal is SOUL!
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2009, 03:30:32 PM »
I once had a dream I was at a concert, and U2 was performing a heavy metal song called "Under a Blood Red Sky". And Bono was dancing like crazy in a weird bat outfit.... ???

Come to think of it, I listened to UABRS before I went to sleep the night before.

Offline Nielsen

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The Edge is on fire
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2009, 03:32:12 PM »
I had a dream of Larry chasing me.........trying to hit me with his drum sticks  :P Was it something I (passengers *cough*) I said?

Revolver7

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2009, 03:45:40 PM »
I had a dream that I bought the new U2 album, and it was really great! I also dreamed that my local "Hits" radio station played "Get on Your Boots"

I hope those dreams come true!

Offline BeneathTheNoise

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2009, 04:44:58 PM »
I had this quite unusual one not too long ago. So, I'm in like this futuristic umm, building? I can't tell you what kind of building it was supposed to be.. it seemed it had never ending hallways and doors. There were neon lights and flashing bulbs everywhere. It didn't seem there was a straight hallway anywhere.. everything was curved.  :-\ There were no knobs or handles on the doors. All the doors had to be open by entering a number on the number pad next to it. Or by sliding a card through the slot on the number pad. So, around some corners, there were concession stands or restaurants.. some hallways were hospital rooms??, some were different retail stores??, tons of bathrooms, a big huge green house was in the middle of it all?..

So, after seeing all this for a couple of minutes.. out of nowhere, I'm in the parking garage of this weird building.. and for some reason, I'm standing in line waiting to get a ticket to a U2 concert. Lucky me, there were only like 12 people in line ahead of me. When I get up to the booth, the guy selling tickets says I am nominated as a *special guest* and my ticket is FREE.  ;D He puts one of those paper bracelets around my wrist, and I just keep walking forward into this football stadium. It starts to storm really bad. They announce on the speakers that the show will have to be continued elsewhere. So, I am now all of the sudden wandering the halls of this weird building again. I look at this one door and it says Conference Room on the name plate. Below that, someone has written U2. All the sudden, Bono rushes up to me and says, "Thank God you're here! The Edge can't start without you!"  ??? Haha, so he rushes me into the Conference Room, which.. looks like a regular conference room at first, then all of the sudden.. boom!, it changes into a full fledged U2 concert set-up. I'm never told why Edge can't start without with me.. next thing I know, I'm just front row of this concert with zillions of people behind me, and I'm video taping everything.  :-\

Offline Discotheque Girl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • You break and enter my imagination
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2009, 04:54:28 AM »
I just had this dream today...
Bono,Edge (without hat),Larry and Adam were in my room and they were sitting on my desk... ;D
Then I was reading to them very odd  phone number,and then Bono said on my language (Croatian) "What a number!"  :D
And then my cellphone woke me up...grrrr >:( >:(

Offline whitewave

• Child of Grace
  • she's the wave,she turns the Tide
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2009, 06:39:17 PM »
Just thought I should throw this out there.

Wow Dream Out Loud
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 06:37:41 AM by whitewave »

Offline the Edge Gotto

• Elevated
  • U2, Peter Gabriel, and Genesis shall dominate
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2009, 10:06:52 PM »
I've actually had quite a few dreams with U2 in them. The mostly have to do with stalking them or having them adopt me. I actually had one where I had to give the Edge his plastic blow up guitar before a gig. He had forgotten it in a line for a bathroom in the middle of a forest.

Offline Ultraviolet [ACAAs Polisher of Shiny PopMart Basses]

• Child of Grace
  • Babe, it must be art!
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2009, 09:09:31 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've actually had quite a few dreams with U2 in them. The mostly have to do with stalking them or having them adopt me. I actually had one where I had to give the Edge his plastic blow up guitar before a gig. He had forgotten it in a line for a bathroom in the middle of a forest.

Ok, that made me laugh out loud...

Offline evel12314

• Elevated
  • Squeeze out sparks of light.
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2009, 09:20:27 PM »
I had a dream that U2 were playing a show in the lobby of a movie theater, but Bono didn't show up so I was going to stand in and be the singer. They gave me the setlist, and it went something like Stories for Boys, Zooropa, Angel of Harlem, Lemon. Then the band started playing something and I started singing lyrics, but I couldn't remember if the lyrics I was singing were from Twilight or Seconds. It was very confusing. When I woke up I played the song back in my head and realized it was Rejoice all along.  ???

luieu2

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2009, 10:12:13 PM »
i always dream im at there gigs or i meet the guys and they are rude to me :D

Offline the Edge Gotto

• Elevated
  • U2, Peter Gabriel, and Genesis shall dominate
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2009, 10:56:03 PM »
I feel sorry for you. My dreams are always interesting but turn out fine.

Offline SheEdge

• Wanderer
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2009, 12:26:26 AM »
I had a dream a while back that my sister and I met Bono somewhere and he was really drunk.  He was hitting on my sister and being all... Bono-ish.  So I pulled out my cell phone, called Edge and told him to come pick Bono up.  Then my sis and I took him back to my apartment and left him there while we went grocery shopping or something.
In another dream (I dream A LOT) I had a cabin in the woods in Colorado (that's where I'm from) and the band was on their way to do another concert at Red Rocks.  Except their tour bus broke down, so I offered to let them stay with me.  We had breakfast, and Bono shared his bacon with me.  This was kind of a big deal, because in real life I live in a country where you can't get any bacon or pork.   

Offline Dark Angel

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Oh HAI
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2009, 01:09:47 PM »
My dreams are far to disturbing for me to mention!  ;D