Author Topic: Wembley Red Zone Problems!!!  (Read 1227 times)

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
Wembley Red Zone Problems!!!
« on: August 09, 2009, 03:42:06 AM »
Anyone bid on the new Red Zone auctions? I bid yesterday for the 14th with a currently winning bid, bt have received no confirmation e-mail and it syas I have no current bids in my Ticketmaster profile , anyone else with the same problem??

Offline Northern Star

• Stateless
Re: Wembley Red Zone Problems!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 08:48:39 AM »
Yes I've got the same problem, no confirmation email, no show in auction list, yet I got my bid confirmed.  Do you know what's going on here?

Offline Redzone

• Wanderer
  • The moon is up.....
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 09:07:44 AM »
Your bid has been successful. But until the auction is over, how can they confirm you have been successful in winning? There are still over 19 hours of the auction to go! Good luck though. I did RZ in Croke Park. Unbelievable.

Offline Northern Star

• Stateless
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 11:09:20 AM »
The bid should still show up on the site, I phoned Ticketmaster and they can see it, a friend can see it but I can't on my computer, weird.  At least I know it's there!

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 04:14:43 PM »
I am still having major probs with this auction on TM. I have entered a higher bid now, and got a bid confirmation e-mail but still nothing shows in my current bids at my Ticketmaster account.
Northern Star , what number did you call on by the way, I called 08444 999 999 and the guy didn't have a clue about the Red Zone auctions, but promised to call back, that old one, no call came !
Do you also have the problem of not being able to view the current price even without logging in, it showed 100 at my work, when I got home it was 95 !!