Author Topic: A review of the Elevation Tour DVD  (Read 4920 times)

Offline Chip

• Numb
  • "Hey, I've been waiting to get home a long time"
Re: A review of the Elevation Tour DVD
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2013, 11:02:35 PM »
I think the band needed to do more in the way of an apology or some form of compensation, but it's also an understandable action for the DVD. The band was trying to appeal to a younger audience, and to some extent was successful in doing so with ATYCLB. Moreover, they were striving to be the "best" (re: most popular) band in the world again. If only they had reached their goal for the DVD without taking the route they did . . .

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2013, 08:46:33 AM »
The Boston debacle is why they want to the random choice system on the Vertigo tour. They KNOW they f***** people over in the Boston line, no matter what their motives were they did it and at least they kind of admitted it by changing the system on the next tour.

Offline xy

• Child of Grace
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2013, 02:04:33 PM »
The entitled people STILL got into the heart.

It's okay if someone else gets to be in the first row for once.

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2013, 02:28:10 PM »
Apart from Boston there was one sure fire way to get into the heart on the Elevation tour. Get there first.

Entitled would be those not willing to make the sacrifice but who still want the same benefits.

Personally I didn't do GA so it didn't affect me but if the rule was clearly stated as "first come first served and then for the one show they changed the rules and I didn't get in I'd have been ticked off too.