Author Topic: Do Angels Look Over The Band? Check This Out!!!  (Read 5908 times)

Offline pod11

• Babyface
Re: Do Angels Look Over The Band? Check This Out!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2009, 04:06:24 PM »
if you look close enough ou can see the beam of light going up towards the closest angel so the smoke theory is highly plausable

aulthough i am one who would love to believe that the angels were looking upon our band here :) 1st night of the tour was it, making sure it all went without a hickup and kept them in the show business:)

Offline whitewave

• Child of Grace
  • she's the wave,she turns the Tide
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2009, 08:05:00 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
if you look close enough ou can see the beam of light going up towards the closest angel so the smoke theory is highly plausable

aulthough i am one who would love to believe that the angels were looking upon our band here :) 1st night of the tour was it, making sure it all went without a hickup and kept them in the show business:)

You can click into the photo to view original size-- I would love to think it is angels and would think they would choose U2 to make an appearance, but also think they might look a bit different than this.  The photo does not appear by any means to be photoshopped, but does look like a projection.

Offline Mayflag

• Babyface
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2009, 09:11:09 PM »
Whether they are angels or a projection, the photo is amazingly beautiful. I believe in angels and would consider it a sign from the man upstairs.