Author Topic: (Spoiler)? The Claw Picture  (Read 4002 times)

Offline u2pinstripes

• Intellectual Tortoise
(Spoiler)? The Claw Picture
« on: September 02, 2009, 01:22:47 PM »
Is it me or is this the exact colors from Pop..they used the Pop colors when they played Gone on the Elevation tour.  Looks to me like the Pop colors are back.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Midnight is Where the Day Begins

• Genius of Compression
  • Oh it's time, it's time, it's IeTOUR time!!
Re: (Spoiler)? The Claw Picture
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 01:24:23 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is it me or is this the exact colors from Pop..they used the Pop colors when they played Gone on the Elevation tour.  Looks to me like the Pop colors are back.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Could this mean... A song from POP!!!!??  :o

Offline u2pinstripes

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 01:25:03 PM »
That's exactly what I was thinking.  Maybe Gone is coming back!!!!  :o

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 01:25:57 PM »
That's exactly what I was thinking.  Maybe Gone is coming back!!!!  :o

*celebrates*

I should tell Jick  ;D

Offline evilways811

• Stateless
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 01:34:38 PM »
You guys are looking too much into it. I saw several pics of the screen like that pre-Barcelona when they were setting it up. It's probably just a generic stand-by mode, kinda like this...

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 01:36:11 PM »
You guys are looking too much into it. I saw several pics of the screen like that pre-Barcelona when they were setting it up. It's probably just a generic stand-by mode, kinda like this...

That's what I first thought, but hey you never know  ;)

Offline u2pinstripes

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 01:57:58 PM »
No, this is different.  The screen is all the way down and it's clearly the 4 colors from Pop.  I'm not saying they will play a song from Pop, but that's not the standby screen.  That's deliberately Pop colors.

Offline u2pinstripes

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 02:04:58 PM »

Those are almost exactly identical..just like the Gone spotlights on the Elevation Tour.

countrygirl

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 02:06:22 PM »
I'm definately thinking there will be a shakeup with the setlist.   ;D

Offline u290sbaby

• Stateless
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 02:18:22 PM »
The colors being displayed ARE from the stanby mode screen and they did display them on  the screen in Barcelona and prior to other shows. Sorry.

I certainly hope they don't add "Gone" to the setlist. It's a good song on the album but it is really not a known song in the US. Just woudn't make sense at this point and wouldn't get the best reaction from the crowd except diehard fans in the inner ring.

Offline Northern Soul

• Desert Rose
  • I'm not coming down...
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 02:30:18 PM »
No, this is different.  The screen is all the way down and it's clearly the 4 colors from Pop.  I'm not saying they will play a song from Pop, but that's not the standby screen.  That's deliberately Pop colors.

How is this different?  The bars are exactly the same as the standby screen.

Offline SaintMike

• Refugee
  • Sponsored by Blackberry!
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 02:47:48 PM »

Nah.  I hope they play "Gone" or anything from Pop myself, but this picture has nothing to do with it. 

Offline u2pinstripes

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 03:12:02 PM »

To each his own.  That's your opinion and that's fine.  When they breakout a song from Pop on the US leg and this is the screen, I'll come back to this thread.

Offline Northern Soul

• Desert Rose
  • I'm not coming down...
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 03:21:54 PM »

To each his own.  That's your opinion and that's fine.  When they breakout a song from Pop on the US leg and this is the screen, I'll come back to this thread.

Fine with me.  I'm going to 4 shows and hope they play something from Pop, but I'm not holding my breath.

Offline globaljosh

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 04:15:14 PM »

Yellow, aqua, purple, green. How is it any different? It's absolutely without question a test pattern.