Author Topic: Has anyone noticed how old Larry looks?  (Read 24046 times)

Offline zooey

• Elevated
  • Boom Cha
Re: Has anyone noticed how old Larry looks?
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2009, 10:04:48 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Old

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ageing

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Practically falling apart

Definitely ready to retire

Poor guy.  What an embarrassment.  Ann should probably start scoping the scene for a new, better looking man.  Don't worry, I'll be there to pick up the pieces.

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2009, 11:02:03 PM »
*nodding* Poor Ann! Tsk, tsk, just imagine having to spend the rest of your life with this relic!

Offline Pammy

• Stateless
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2009, 11:47:00 PM »
 ::)

Some of the stage photos don`t do Larry justice...even I admit that, but I personally hate having my photo took as I don`t look great in pix either.

Yes the stage lights don`t help, plus didn`t he say he was having problems at home with his eldest son and that was the reason he wasn`t looking forward to the tour and was travelling back to Ireland after the European shows rather than going to Nice with the rest of the band. He`s probably having to travel on Easyjet or Ryan air.........now that`s enough to age anyone!!!!

When I saw Adam in person the first thing I said to my friend was he`s definately had a few face peels or even a minor face lift..the improvement is quite dramatic. Whatever he`s had done can I book in for it too??

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2009, 09:24:33 AM »
Oh he looks so terrible doesnt he?  :D

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2009, 11:16:06 AM »
So Larry's hit the "teenage children" stage, that on top of keeping the band together, I'm surprised he hasn't gone completely grey.  :o

Offline ABloodRedSky

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • We're sorry, we're closed for lunch.
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2009, 02:53:10 PM »
 :o :o :o

I hadn't seen this. Personally I think they all look their age. I definitely see age hitting Edge, don't know why others don't...especially around the eyes. And I also don't get how Adam's "ageing the best"....he's always looked really old to me, for some odd reason. *shrugs*

As long as they can still rock out, I have no problem with it :P

Offline DGordon1

• Elevated
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2009, 02:57:37 PM »
He doesn't look OLD; he just kind of suddenly looks more his age on this tour, as opposed to looking 15 like he somehow managed previously.

Offline Immy1992

• Elevated
  • oh sugar, don't you cry
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2009, 04:41:31 PM »
he does look good in those photos, but when i saw him up close in the flesh, he just looked so tired...

Offline Pammy

• Stateless
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2009, 06:59:29 PM »
he does look good in those photos, but when i saw him up close in the flesh, he just looked so tired...

He probably thought the same about all of us.....lets face it I didn`t look my best after queuing all day in  the rain showers at Sheffield, it was quite cold and windy so looked like I`d been dragged through a haystack. Add only a few hours of sleep in the previous days and I`m sure the whole band thought we were all wrecked!! ;)

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2009, 08:19:16 PM »
Think of the pictures of yourself that you post online. Those are the posed-pick-of-the-litter-I-m-not-embarrassed-to-post pictures.

Now think of someone following you with the camera taking pictures of everything you do and posting it online. I don't know about you, but I'd die.

I have about two pictures of myself on facebook, and these are the only two I own, that I'm actually not ashamed to put up.

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »
I like it! I love it! I want some more of it!

Boom Cha!

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2009, 08:41:53 PM »
Think of the pictures of yourself that you post online. Those are the posed-pick-of-the-litter-I-m-not-embarrassed-to-post pictures.

Now think of someone following you with the camera taking pictures of everything you do and posting it online. I don't know about you, but I'd die.

I have about two pictures of myself on facebook, and these are the only two I own, that I'm actually not ashamed to put up.

But, you're so pretty.   :)

Offline ABloodRedSky

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • We're sorry, we're closed for lunch.
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2009, 08:43:49 PM »

<3 <3

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2009, 08:48:06 PM »

Boom Cha! You keep talking like that I'll be knocking at your door.

You don't want that, trust me, you don't!

Boom Cha!

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2009, 08:50:35 PM »

Boom Cha! You keep talking like that I'll be knocking at your door.

You don't want that, trust me, you don't!

I'm not too worried. You only know the town I live in. You don't know my specific address.  :D :P