Author Topic: 3rd Leg Indoor Tour...America  (Read 3467 times)

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
  • What no man can own, no man can take.
Re: 3rd Leg Indoor Tour...America
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2009, 08:20:49 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So...I work at a concert place [Qwest Center...I'm pretty high up] in Omaha, NE. And guess who is tentatively scheduled for a spring show? U2.

Yes. I contacted U2's tour manager and he said they were trying to work-out a way to scale down the stage...and if so will be going on an indoor tour in U.S. next spring. So for now this is just a "rumor" but the man told me they were 94% sure it was going to happen. I also asked if they'd be going on a world tour.

It looks like they want to drop their "new" album around next spring and hit up the rest of the world next summer.

Wow. Busy year for the boys? Let's hope so.

First, prove you work at the Qwest Center. Until then you're just lying in my eyes. Show, don't tell.

I love how gullible some people are. "OH HE SAYS HE WORKS SOMEWHERE EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE NO PROOF LETS FREAK OUT!"

Anyone who says "I'm pretty high up" to add weight to their story, sounds full of it.

Good point. Typically, anyone "high up" enough to be able to contact "U2's tour manager" would know better than to be bragging about such things on a message board.

Maybe he shines shoes outside the Qwest center and overheard this story...